Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
We was talking about streamstones. You ain't there yet. :wow:
You can farm those by ya self to.
they take longer tho but u get drops way faster if u reply to SOS's before last night i only got one streamstone to drop playing solo hunting temp elders RIGHT after that i said u kno what lemme try SOS flares for kicks 200 hours in i never tried them and within 2 hours i got 7 of em running with randoms

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the best skills are attached to ugly armor :stopitslime:

Capcom has no respect for the fashion game smh:scust:

Gonna have to work around it with decorations:wow:
Yeah that one my problem is some of the better skills are attach to some ugly armor but if try to get decorations to make up for not getting the armor part you wind going through RNG HELL. That why I wish there was some kind of cosmetics layer system in place so you could the armor you want without looking like a fashion disaster.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that one my problem is some of the better skills are attach to some ugly armor but if try to get decorations to make up for not getting the armor part you wind going through RNG HELL. That why I wish there was some kind of cosmetics layer system in place so you could the armor you want without looking like a fashion disaster.
I'm so glad I got the samurai layered armor set with the special edition, it was worth the extra $10 just for the Samurai waist. The two swords on the waist is boss af :wow:

They already have a layered armor setting menu in your item box when you're inside your room.

I'm guessing they are either going to allow you to convert your armor into layered armor in a later update or just add a bunch of dlc cosmetic armor :ehh:

Edit: I looked into it. Monster Hunter XX has something called a Transmog which allows you to switch the appearance of the armor while keeping the stats/skills of the equipped armor. Hopefully that comes to MHW

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Never said there was a mission you can't beat.

It was said the solution to grinding for parts was playing online.
It is. More people hitting the monster at different points = better chance to break parts, which is how you get those drops.
I haven't stressed myself to much for parts though. I got the armor and weapon I wanted a long time ago.

I do think we should be able to sell/trade our times with other players. Would make the game a lot better cause the RNG on the gems is horrible

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It is. More people hitting the monster at different points = better chance to break parts, which is how you get those drops.
QUOTE]
This isn't true. I break more parts by myself than I ever do in a group. I can usually break both horns and cut the tail of nerg by myself. When doin a so sos we sometimes get one piece.

The only reason to go with a squad is because good groups let you run it faster.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm so glad I got the samurai layered armor set with the special edition, it was worth the extra $10 just for the Samurai waist. The two swords on the waist is boss af :wow:

They already have a layered armor setting menu in your item box when you're inside your room.

I'm guessing they are either going to allow you to convert your armor into layered armor in a later update or just add a bunch of dlc cosmetic armor :ehh:

Edit: I looked into it. Monster Hunter XX has something called a Transmog which allows you to switch the appearance of the armor while keeping the stats/skills of the equipped armor. Hopefully that comes to MHW

If they give me a BP skin and some anime characters....this will be undisputed GOAT :banderas:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Its going to come, Capcom is going to charge you for it :francis:.. buhleeve that!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I'm late to the game...but gawd damn I love this shyt...I can't stop playing. That damn Diablo was the death of me. :merchant:

But now I'm doing 6 star quests...I'm loving all of it...

but everytime I get on a dragons back this pops in my head.