Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My experience has been answering SOS. A lot of the time you end up with some trash players that keep dying.:beli:
Respond to SOS only with players at a rank above yours and try to respond to someone with different weapons than yours. I've answered over 50 SOS and can count on my hands the number of times I've answered for a quest that failed

People talking about rank, ranks are capped so they can jump up like 10 levels or so after only 1 quest.
I jumped up 10 levels for beating Xeno and another 10 for beating the double tempered Bageljuice quest

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
figured out the best way to get the streamtones to aug ya gear join respond to SOS quests then set it up like this

investigations
high rank
no preference
any language
no preference

then pick the temp elder dragon quests

val hazaak works the best but i got some stones from nergi and teostra as well best part is when its like 3 or more ppl esp if they high rank like u it only takes like 10 min to kill the elders

i got some warrior stones for my blade and switch axe now :wow: i shoulda been doin this

Instead of "high rank" scroll that shyt over to "9 star" rank

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Respond to SOS only with players at a rank above yours and try to respond to someone with different weapons than yours. I've answered over 50 SOS and can count on my hands the number of times I've answered for a quest that failed

People talking about rank, ranks are capped so they can jump up like 10 levels or so after only 1 quest.
I jumped up 10 levels for beating Xeno and another 10 for beating the double tempered Bageljuice quest
Don't know about other platforms, but on Xbox you kinda gotta take what you can get. There aren't many SOS to chose from and then when you do, you often get a "failed to join" error message.

Which also shows they should have balanced the game for offline/single player better. Or advertised it as an "online" game.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Don't know about other platforms, but on Xbox you kinda gotta take what you can get. There aren't many SOS to chose from and then when you do, you often get a "failed to join" error message.

Which also shows they should have balanced the game for offline/single player better. Or advertised it as an "online" game.

I'm on the Xbone and I eat well with the SOS function.

Also I got about 120 hrs in and I'm HR 43

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

my exp way diff from yours i literally started doin SOS for the first time last night when i did my posts maybe im lucky but ive got nothin but good randoms to play wit

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

There is not a single mission in the game that you can't beat on your own.:dwillhuh:

You gotta get ya skills up.