Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Damn have you try to hunt nothing but elder dragon they have the highest chance of doping them?
yeah thats all i been doing the only way they drop is if u kill temp elder dragins funny thing is im playing right now and i just unlocked it by beating a temp teostra i fought it like 10 of those things beginning yesterday :wow: spoke that shyt into existence

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They should let you trade/sell parts with other players. I think that would alleviate a lot of the frustration.
figured out the best way to get the streamtones to aug ya gear join respond to SOS quests then set it up like this

investigations
high rank
no preference
any language
no preference

then pick the temp elder dragon quests

val hazaak works the best but i got some stones from nergi and teostra as well best part is when its like 3 or more ppl esp if they high rank like u it only takes like 10 min to kill the elders

i got some warrior stones for my blade and switch axe now :wow: i shoulda been doin this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
figured out the best way to get the streamtones to aug ya gear join respond to SOS quests then set it up like this

investigations
high rank
no preference
any language
no preference

then pick the temp elder dragon quests

val hazaak works the best but i got some stones from nergi and teostra as well best part is when its like 3 or more ppl esp if they high rank like u it only takes like 10 min to kill the elders

i got some warrior stones for my blade and switch axe now :wow: i shoulda been doin this
My experience has been answering SOS. A lot of the time you end up with some trash players that keep dying.:beli:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Story takes about 80 hours, you are hunter rank 16 when you finish it.

How long does it take from there to get 50?

Bout 2 to 5 hours depending on your skills level. The game jumps your level up to 29 once you beat Xeno, then once you beat the double beetlejuice it jumps it up to HR39. Then you defeat monsters til your level reaches 49 and you fight the tempered Kirin and after beating him it blows the top off your Hunter Rank until you're ready to cross over to HR100.