Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
im slappin everything wit that nerg switch axe ajd its only on its 2nd to last form but now that i beat xeno i finally got the parts to fully upgrade it....and i just made this nice poison insect glaive

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Monster Hunter World has now shipped 7.5 million copies, making it the best selling Capcom title ever :salute:

Fought O.G. Kush a couple times last night. Wasn't able to get it done but I think I might be able to solo him. It's a little tough using a short range melee weapon on him cause he can repel you whenever you get close. It's very annoying.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
beat that two tempered baze shyt on my first try which one of u nikkas said that shyt was hard ? i spared them nikkas life and captured em since i felt sorry for them:mjgrin:
breh they hit me with the tag team carpet bomb :dead: i might've grinded for another whole week after that L they handed me

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Went on a 4 person Kush hunt, we lost but I really don't think he's that hard.
We had him in the last phase but he's very hard to see sometimes cause he fades in to the background quite a bit in Elder Recess. We basically fought in his nest, when we should've dragged him down lower

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FINAL-fukkING-LY

I fukking got Nerg. Took too tries but sent an SOS flare right at the start of the quest and went on a 4 player hunt to get him. What shocked me was that all the players were around my rank (14 or so).

Just glad I don't have to do that quest ever again :blessed:

Flash pods are kind of wack to me. Outside of bringing down flying enemies they're useless to me. You can flash other enemies and they'll still be attacking and moving

Flash makes enemies typically do charging attacks if they hear you and attack anything in the vicinity. They're good for baiting mad monsters into traps.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
hunter rank is 47 now i maxed out my nerg armor but im using dragon king eyepatch and thats maxed out too..workin on diff weapons

got two nerg weapons bow & switchaxe the axe is fully upgraded

got two anja weapons hammer and dual blades the hammer is fully upgraded

got a jyru sword and shield

fully upgraded thunder great sword

poison kinsect glaive

kadachi long sword

ice chargeblade

and this dual fire and ice weapon im bout to get

:wow:

just beat a temp rado