Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
breh they hit me with the tag team carpet bomb :dead: i might've grinded for another whole week after that L they handed me
are you new to monster hunter ? i let them beat the snot out of each other for a bit them they turned on me i had to stick and move :mjlol: and i guess the setup that i had helped alot....but now i got the full nerg armor the agitator skill gotta be the best in the game its really OP im doing no fail nerg hunts wit no problem now :shaq:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The twin bazelgeuse hunt is tough as fukk :gucci:
no it isnt :russ: u might gotta upgrade ya armor hope you doing bounties its so easy to rack up on hard armor spheres the setup i had when i beat them two days ago aint got shyt on what i cooked up today

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Took out O.G. Kush on a 4 player hunt. I got a bit worries cause one of the players and I fainted very early on :francis:
But we minded our P' s & Q's the rest of the way and took him out. It was a well balanced team. At the end we all had our own category we got a banner for. I had most ailments caused cause this time instead of just taking the 3 flash pods you're allowed, I took 10 flash bugs with me and crafted on the fly. I think I dropped him 10 times with that.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Still movin pretty slow. Took out Pink Rathian no sweat, easy as shyt though. Had a bit of alcohol in me too

Mad I cant build a proper GSword skill build yet. Might switch to a Parabuild

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
are you new to monster hunter ? i let them beat the snot out of each other for a bit them they turned on me i had to stick and move :mjlol: and i guess the setup that i had helped alot....but now i got the full nerg armor the agitator skill gotta be the best in the game its really OP im doing no fail nerg hunts wit no problem now :shaq:
:dahell:

those two were DEFINITELY on the same team when i fought them

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I got about 12 now

I got a good 5,
- one with the basic healing and stamina items
- one for bleeding and effilium effect
- one with cool drink and nulberry
- one specialized for poison
- one to bomb on hoes with
I know I'm forgetting another one but you get the idea

But mainly use just the basic one. Its tedious and time consuming to get it how you want but worth it overall in the long haul. One thing that sucks is that you must customize the radial menu before you save the loadout or else you'll have to set it up all over again :noah:

I have 5 right now
1 hammer
2 lance
1 bow
1 bowgun

I only have 2 armors that are worth a damn at the moment: Pink Rathian and Nergigantew/ either strategist glasses or the eye patch. My main weapons are the dual blades which I have Dragon efx, Water efx, Thunder efx, dual efx one(ice and something else) and my secondary weapon is a Long sword which I have 2 but have no status efx yet one bone the other metal. Long story short I Haven’t set up load outs yet, since I have only 2 armors lol

:damn: niccas gonna make me get fired trying to catch up to some of yall :to:
Appreciate y'all.
Thanks.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i beat the whole game by myself the other day i let this lil nikka join my hunt tho dude was prob amazed how fast we wiped out 3 monsters he was like rank 16 im 49
Same here, I downed the last boss by myself, but I have an even mix of solo and group quests on my Guild Card.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Took a couple tries but I was able to solo Teostra. Fainted once, disappointed in that but sometimes getting greedy to get a few more hits in come back to bite you in the ass :yeshrug:

Feels good to solo an Elder Dragon but I think the multiplayer is more fun. Just so much chaos