Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
beat teostra on my first try masterful shyt...so why the fukk am still havin probs with 8 star fukkin anjananths and fukkin bazelease or whatever that fukkin dive bombers name is :gucci:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukk Nergigante
I swear I kicked the shyt out of that bytch, had a skull over his head for like 20 minutes straight and he never fukking died.
40 minutes wasted. The last hit he took my entire health bar by walking into me after I hit him with a flash pod. :camby:
And yeah I got dive bombed 3 times. Hard to avoid, he spams that shyt constantly

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
fukk Nergigante
I swear I kicked the shyt out of that bytch, had a skull over his head for like 20 minutes straight and he never fukking died.
40 minutes wasted. The last hit he took my entire health bar by walking into me after I hit him with a flash pod. :camby:
And yeah I got dive bombed 3 times. Hard to avoid, he spams that shyt constantly
yep dude beat me 40 straight times after that i beat him 3 straight times and yea he stays on skull which seems like forever...funny thing is i whipped that nikka ass with a fire hammer fukk a elemtal advantage the thunder great sword i had wasnt cuttin it...shyt if i didnt have fortify gem i prob woulda never beat that nikka...its crazy how hard he is but teostra is a pushover

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
K

Kush the Scottie pipen of the elders dream team. He strong but I don't get shook while fighting him.

Nergigante dive bomb:damn:

Teostra explosion:damn:

Kirin whole fight:damn::wtf::damn::whoa::damn:

Kushla:lupe::pacspit::yeshrug::lupe:
teostra was cake that explosion thing he does never hit me that fool hardly hit me....kirin now that mf is annoying had him on skull plenty of times nikka never died

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking I'm about maxed out Glaive stuff. I like it, but its a really loadout heavy build no matter how you cut it. I probably still play too defensive too - if you don't have the buffs up its just pointless to attack most times. I spend way too much time fukking around shooting bugs at monsters.

Gonna try longsword later. New additions to that seem like fun at least

it ain't even that, its the blast stuff all around him. fireproof mantle and generally playing safe when he's enraged is how to deal with the nuke

the blast 'mist' or whatever can be behind you or under you at any time really. if you play one of the more mobile weapons against teostra, you almost have to treat him like kirin - overcommitting or even just looking at him too long will get you bodied
i dont even got fireproof mantle i beat him on my first try i used the anja fire hammer 2nd to last one before its fully upgraded

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Certain pieces like the tail are guaranteed if you sever it. If that's not enough, then the game just might not be for you. I mean, there have been a couple of things that have been hard to come by. In my experience though 90 to 95% of what you need to craft things drop easily. That fang from the Arjanath and tail from Nergigante were the only thing that even remotely had bad drops and that changed drastically once I started breaking parts of the monster consistently.

In the main Monster Hunter community on PS4, I saw a Japanese guy at hunter rank 525. I didn't even know that shyt was possible. So yeah, the end is kinda when you just get sick of it apparently.

I agree, that's a cheap ass monster. I started to have success with the bow when I concentrated more K.O. damage on it with the arc shot. Me and another archer were in a group with some random melee guys and spamming arc shot slowed it down a great deal. I was surprised when it died. LOL. Felt like I'd really put in some work.
i must be fighting a diff teostra dude gave me no problems

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i must be fighting a diff teostra dude gave me no problems
You are. Tempered teostra the upgraded versions and he plays no games.

To put into perspective I solo normal nergigante in 6 to 8 minutes. Tempered takes 19 to 27.

Tempered teostra and Kirin are the hardest fights in the game in my opinion.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You are. Tempered teostra the upgraded versions and he plays no games.

To put into perspective I solo normal nergigante in 6 to 8 minutes. Tempered takes 19 to 27.

Tempered teostra and Kirin are the hardest fights in the game in my opinion.
ohh ok i figured it was that ive unlocked some tempered monsters but havent actually fought any or know how to