Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Nerg actually got me, first quest I’ve failed.

I got cocky cuz I was making him my bytch and had em limping. I ran out of consumables and instead of fast traveling I kinda just kept going till he got me on the first cart :snoop:

Then he Managed to get me quick as shyt for some reason

And then he pulled bs on me again

I didn’t even have trouble surviving the dive bomb, I have one earplug stat and I could always run or do a regular dodge out the way or timed my flashes. If it hit me it was recoverable.

I’m either gonna upgrade my thunder weap or try a blast weapon

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Xeno was a shockingly boring fight. Why would they make a giant damage sponge the final boss? Val and Nerg were much, much tougher fights. Xeno caught me slipping once but I was still able to solo him on my first try. Only challenge in the fight was the frustration that he wasn't dying despite me hitting him over and over again. He only died with less than 3 minutes left. I was so heated cause I thought he was gonna time me out. Just not a very fun fight and not very challenging

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Finally unlocked augments, took 10 tempered elder dragons. A lot of people farm Vaal, but my team was destroying Tesotra. Flash Pods make him light work.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Xeno was a shockingly boring fight. Why would they make a giant damage sponge the final boss? Val and Nerg were much, much tougher fights. Xeno caught me slipping once but I was still able to solo him on my first try. Only challenge in the fight was the frustration that he wasn't dying despite me hitting him over and over again. He only died with less than 3 minutes left. I was so heated cause I thought he was gonna time me out. Just not a very fun fight and not very challenging
val was tough for u ? :russ: all these elder nikkas i beat on my first or 2nd try except for nikkagante that nikka beat me at least 30 straight times i even beat a temp kirin on my first try today

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finally unlocked augments, took 10 tempered elder dragons. A lot of people farm Vaal, but my team was destroying Tesotra. Flash Pods make him light work.
u gotta beat 10 temp elders to unlock augs ? u sure they say they unlock after u pass HR 49 im 55 now after that temp kirin fight

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
u gotta beat 10 temp elders to unlock augs ? u sure they say they unlock after u pass HR 49 im 55 now after that temp kirin fight

If you're lucky, you can unlock it as soon as Tempered Investigations show up, as long as a Warrior or Hero's Streamstone drops for you. The fights that give you the best odds of getting one are the Tempered Elder Dragons. I had to kill 10 of them before the first one dropped.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Nerg is a bytch, beat him on second try but had to SOS, that shyt lowkey hurt my pride.

Every time I get him limping he turns up the bullshyt

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was struggling with the double Beetlejuice fight, kept trying to do it in multiplayer. I got tired of randoms dying and shyt, so I tried fighting them hoes solo and caught both them hoes on the first try. :ehh:

I’m either gonna upgrade my thunder weap or try a blast weapon

Blast element is beast :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was struggling with the double Nerg fight, kept trying to do it in multiplayer. I got tired of randoms dying and shyt, so I tried fighting them hoes solo and caught both them hoes on the first try. :ehh:

Yo how you do a double nerg fight?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was struggling with the double Beetlejuice fight, kept trying to do it in multiplayer. I got tired of randoms dying and shyt, so I tried fighting them hoes solo and caught both them hoes on the first try. :ehh:

It took me a few tries to get that quest done, I wanted to do it without getting carted. I didn't even try it in multiplayer cause I know I can solo Beetlejuice. Once I get his tail off, Beetlejuice is always an easy fight. I don't think that quest is possible to do without dung pods or at night though. Too hard to see and it becomes impossible to manage both at the same time after a bit