Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are. Tempered teostra the upgraded versions and he plays no games.

To put into perspective I solo normal nergigante in 6 to 8 minutes. Tempered takes 19 to 27.

Tempered teostra and Kirin are the hardest fights in the game in my opinion.
What make Kirin so hard is that super armor he get when enrage send most of the fight moving out of the way of his thunder attack.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Finally got to Tempered Kirin. I see why people are raging about this fight. One slip up, and it’s a OHKO... :sadcam:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
FINAL-fukkING-LY

I fukking got Nerg. Took too tries but sent an SOS flare right at the start of the quest and went on a 4 player hunt to get him. What shocked me was that all the players were around my rank (14 or so).

Just glad I don't have to do that quest ever again :blessed:

Diablos bow is a game changer
Also I recommend bringing 10 flash bugs and crafting in game rather than bringing flash pods

Flash pods are kind of wack to me. Outside of bringing down flying enemies they're useless to me. You can flash other enemies and they'll still be attacking and moving

teacher

All Star
Daps
FINAL-fukkING-LY

I fukking got Nerg. Took too tries but sent an SOS flare right at the start of the quest and went on a 4 player hunt to get him. What shocked me was that all the players were around my rank (14 or so).

Just glad I don't have to do that quest ever again :blessed:

Flash pods are kind of wack to me. Outside of bringing down flying enemies they're useless to me. You can flash other enemies and they'll still be attacking and moving

I was wondering why you didn’t pick that quest when we were hunting :mjpls: