Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

teacher

All Star
Daps
1 loadout.

Got a bunch of different charge axes. Depends on who I'm fighting.

Never found any other weapon that feels as good for me. Always just roll with the strongest armor I can forge:manny:

you should try to rock the same armor from the same animal they grant special skillz especially the high rank ones.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just defeated the unknown monster, finally up to hard armor, next heavy armor and at least one more to go :wow: :banderas: :to:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, I was on a solo Jyuratudos hunt last night and picked up a Tailraider. What blew my mind though is he was a horn user. He was playing the horn and some bongos giving me buffs left and right. How can I get my Palicoe to do that?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
So, I was on a solo Jyuratudos hunt last night and picked up a Tailraider. What blew my mind though is he was a horn user. He was playing the horn and some bongos giving me buffs left and right. How can I get my Palicoe to do that?

You can't

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Unlock the coral orchestra gadget by entering the cave in Area 10 and defeat the Shamos that appear. Follow the scoutflies to the cat’s camp, and talk to them to get a quest. Hunt two Tzitzi-Ya-Ku to complete their quest.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Never gonna get the bow charge jewel. HR 78 haven't even seen a second attack jewel outside of the pity one they give you:mjcry: