Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How many loadouts do any of you Veteran players have?
I'm trying t build some dope ones but I know it'll take some time.

I got a good 5,
- one with the basic healing and stamina items
- one for bleeding and effilium effect
- one with cool drink and nulberry
- one specialized for poison
- one to bomb on hoes with
I know I'm forgetting another one but you get the idea

But mainly use just the basic one. Its tedious and time consuming to get it how you want but worth it overall in the long haul. One thing that sucks is that you must customize the radial menu before you save the loadout or else you'll have to set it up all over again :noah:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just completed the beta nergigante armor with the Nick Fury eyepatch :banderas:. When the agitator skill is activated with the purple lining glowing looks like black panthers suit when the vibranium is charged with Kinetic energy :banderas:

Need to find another armor with orange lining to get my Killmonger on next :banderas: :wow:

Side note I’d pay for DLC that had black panther armor, Iron man, etc...even if it’s just a skin :yeshrug:

God I love this game :mjcry:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I already said I'm ready to get down with some weekend hunts if everybody else is on board :manny:

I added you right? Ninjagawden? If you on Saturday I’ll hit you if I’m on. Hopefully by then I’ll have beaten the Vaal Hazak, so we can farm for sh!t we need.

teacher

All Star
Daps
How many loadouts do any of you Veteran players have?
I'm trying t build some dope ones but I know it'll take some time.

I only have 2 armors that are worth a damn at the moment: Pink Rathian and Nergigantew/ either strategist glasses or the eye patch. My main weapons are the dual blades which I have Dragon efx, Water efx, Thunder efx, dual efx one(ice and something else) and my secondary weapon is a Long sword which I have 2 but have no status efx yet one bone the other metal. Long story short I Haven’t set up load outs yet, since I have only 2 armors lol

I got about 12 now

:damn: niccas gonna make me get fired trying to catch up to some of yall :to:

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Realistically you only need like 2 at endgame for temerpered elder drsgond
I only have 2 armors that are worth a damn at the moment: Pink Rathian and Nergigantew/ either strategist glasses or the eye patch. My main weapons are the dual blades which I have Dragon efx, Water efx, Thunder efx, dual efx one(ice and something else) and my secondary weapon is a dual sword which I have 2 but have no status efx yet one bone the other metal. Long story short I Haven’t set up load outs yet, since I have only 2 armors lol

:damn: niccas gonna make me get fired trying to catch up to some of yall :to:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one that miss Water Levels? Made the game more dynamic even with all the new mechanics they added to this iteration.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that miss Water Levels? Made the game more dynamic even with all the new mechanics they added to this iteration.
I'm sure they will get dropped sometime in the future. DLC for this game been crazy. Aloy, Ryu, MegaMan, Deviljho, and the leaked upcoming monsters.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've had the same armor and weapon for a very long time. Odogaron armor and Zorah Magdaros dual blades. I did upgrade my Odogaron armor to high rank but that's it. I want to see if I can eventually get to 1 million dollars. I'm over 400k right now.

teacher

All Star
Daps
On my hunt I always keep Bast Close :jawalrus: For my xbox heads
3-2-2018_11-25-37_AM.png
for the onedriveless https://6dvqhg.dm2302.livefilestore..._2qcupEO3uWMg/3-2-2018_11-25-37_AM.png?psid=1

I know Bast is supposed to be white....she undercover with me :youngsabo:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1 loadout.

Got a bunch of different charge axes. Depends on who I'm fighting.

Never found any other weapon that feels as good for me. Always just roll with the strongest armor I can forge:manny: