Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man fukk tempered kirin
I didn't have a choice but to solo it because every random I tried it with got bodied out the gate. I was maining Insect Glaive at the time too :mjlol: I didn't even want to get near him.

It took me over 30 minutes to complete it because I was playing extra safe. Dude still had me close to death more than a couple of times.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do the limited bounties and get the gold wyvern print then then go to elder melder to get the gem
Thats how i got my insect glaive. You can only get one a week though. I need 3 nerg gems and six teostra gems right now. Bout take everything from these two.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel like the more times you kill/cap a monster less rarer sh!t it drops....I’m on my last elder monster to track after that I’ll be ready to carry the newbie coli heads to greatness :blessed: if you are on Xbox that is...
I already said I'm ready to get down with some weekend hunts if everybody else is on board :manny:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I've put about 60 hours in and I'm really f*cking with this.

I know I shouldn't be shocked but there are legit people already on the about the same amount of time on their second characters...:dwillhuh:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Man fukk tempered kirin

Beat that son of a bytch...with sword n sheild nonetheless

Had full kirin armor on , got alot of stuff from my cat, samuel l catsons, plunder blade from many many failed attemps. A vitality cloak and thunder cloak and a fire based weapon set. With all my avail slots to thunder res

My hunter level shot up like 30 levels after the fight. Lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That charge blade is really overpowered man lol that final shockwave move is very satisfying when u actually connect with it
Charge blade was my first love :ahh: when you time a perfect guard point and bounce into a full 6 stack super you feel like a god :lawd:

only reason i dropped it was because I just couldn't hit parts as reliably as other classes could

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you spam Dragon Piercer with the bow you playing bow wrong. Rapid + power shot combos with a elemental crit bow:banderas:
One you get the evasion mantle and get I-Frames + the attack boost when you dodge to get that stunlock going on a monster's face:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
How many loadouts do any of you Veteran players have?
I'm trying t build some dope ones but I know it'll take some time.