Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yup, there are way harder fights coming up.
What weapon are you maining?

buster sword right now, bone blade, have it at Carapace Buster Level 2 right now.

still trying to get the hang of using items while in combat, shyt can get crazy.

tips?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just killed my first Anjanath brehs.

shyt was easier than I thought it would be

im assuming im in for some wild shyt coming up.

this is my first MH game, loving it so far

Ajanath is like the "okay, no more training wheels" monster. You probably shouldn't really struggle until you meet the big daddy of the Wastes.

Don't be afraid to switch things up when it comes to weapons either. One of the strengths of your hunter is the ability to change weapons depending on the situation.

Buster Sword is a great weapon and teaches you the two most important things in the game. Positioning is key and never overextend yourself.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Made it to High Rank
:myman:

Repeat the Zorah Magdaros mission if you can a few times. I know it's boring but you can get some nice armor and weapons to hold you over until you can get some real high rank shyt

Can't believe I have 50 hours in this shyt. Never thought I'd put so much time into a home console game again

teacher

All Star
Daps
Now Negrigante wants to be stingy with damn Gems :martin:

I have killed him 47 times and never got a gem:gucci:

I just murk him for katharsis now.

I feel like the more times you kill/cap a monster less rarer sh!t it drops....I’m on my last elder monster to track after that I’ll be ready to carry the newbie coli heads to greatness :blessed: if you are on Xbox that is...

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
113 hours into this shyt im getting gems like its nothing now...need one more piece to complete my commissioners armor...got like 8 different rank 8 weapons :wow: which monster wanna fukk with me :demonic:
145 hours in never seen nergs gem drop once. :scust:

Augmenting a set for monster drops and building a hammer specifically for his bytchass:beli:.