Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Any advice on moving from low rank to high rank?

Also, Insect Glaive :wow:
at high rank, you can finally start building around skills that make your setup better

first thing though? invest in armor. the leap in damage from low rank to high rank is huge. you'll win fights just swinging away, but if you can't take hits you'll be dead before anything else matters

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
at high rank, you can finally start building around skills that make your setup better

first thing though? invest in armor. the leap in damage from low rank to high rank is huge. you'll win fights just swinging away, but if you can't take hits you'll be dead before anything else matters
Also, do not underestimate the Tailraider Safaris when needing parts for armor and deliveries. They've come through for me in the clutch quite a few times.

Got my Palicoe suited and booted for high rank. I'm still rocking low rank armor (I do have a high rank fully upgrade helmet) but I'm ok for now, mostly. I just reached the last map.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Any advice on moving from low rank to high rank?

Also, Insect Glaive :wow:
To add to what @42 Monks said, one thing that surprisingly made a huge difference for me were dung pods. Keep them on you. For whatever reason when I went to HR the monsters seem to want to congregate together. Especially in Wildspire. Bazalgeuse just comes in fukkin shyt up for no reason. No one is even fukking with him. Ole attention starved b*stard. LOL. Shooting the dung at whichever monster you haven't been tracking and fighting will make it leave. It seems like I have to use one every other hunt now.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To add to what @42 Monks said, one thing that surprisingly made a huge difference for me were dung pods. Keep them on you. For whatever reason when I went to HR the monsters seem to want to congregate together. Especially in Wildspire. Bazalgeuse just comes in fukkin shyt up for no reason. No one is even fukking with him. Ole attention starved b*stard. LOL. Shooting the dung at whichever monster you haven't been tracking and fighting will make it leave. It seems like I have to use one every other hunt now.
Is that what the dung pods do? I've just been using them as another type of ammo.

The Pink Rathian hunt was a bytch cause everyone wanted a piece. Legiana, Tzitzi Ya Ku and Odogaron all showed up. A few of them at the same damn time.

And yeah Beetlejuice shows up in every damn optional quest in high rank. Sometimes I don't even see him, I just beat the music and am immediately shook

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Is that what the dung pods do? I've just been using them as another type of ammo.

The Pink Rathian hunt was a bytch cause everyone wanted a piece. Legiana, Tzitzi Ya Ku and Odogaron all showed up. A few of them at the same damn time.

And yeah Beetlejuice shows up in every damn optional quest in high rank. Sometimes I don't even see him, I just beat the music and am immediately shook

Dung makes them run away

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tempered Kirin

:mjgrin:

I've joined SOS games just in time to make it to the fight to watch him blow up 2 or even 3 hunters at once and fail within the first few minutes
:picard:

I don't understand why people show up to that fight with no respect on his name. Outchea fighting with -15 thunder.

All tempered elder dragons (besides Kushala daora he weak) I solo or run with folks I know. Because only 1 out of 10 groups of random worth a damn.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why people show up to that fight with no respect on his name. Outchea fighting with -15 thunder.

All tempered elder dragons (besides Kushala daora he weak) I solo or run with folks I know. Because only 1 out of 10 groups of random worth a damn.
I dont think tempered Kushala daora is weak you get stun lock in one of his many damaging whirlwind your done :mjcry:.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Been playing really slow cuz of work and school. Just hit Rathalos. This motherfukker would keep leaving the zone everytime you pulled up on it. I spent 15 minutes chasing it when it was getting weak.

10 minutes left I had to get it to the skull status and capture it.

Onto Diablos..

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Kushala is easy to shutdown and stop, but if you let that bytch get momentum on you its OVER :huhldup:

On Elder's Recess she'll have 3 or more tornadoes going and there ain't a goddamn thing anyone can do about it.
I usually just leave to a adjacent part of the board. She will follow you.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just killed my first Anjanath brehs.

shyt was easier than I thought it would be

im assuming im in for some wild shyt coming up.

this is my first MH game, loving it so far
Yup, there are way harder fights coming up.
What weapon are you maining?