Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I won't stop with that. The game has been doing this shyt since 2004. Either deal with it or fukk off. We hear you, you don't like the drop rates. Ok. Ain't shyt else you can do about it. Either accept it or move on. Me personally I haven't had as bad a go off it as you. Don't know what to tell you.
Only item drop that truly has me feel some kind of way is majestic horns. Sofar those have been the hardest thing for me to get.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never said you couldn't criticisize the game. Actually I had no true commentary about how you felt about it all. I just tried to offer some advice and maybe have you do some things that you might not have tried. You still whining like a bytch though. So maybe the game isn't for you, twas all I was saying.....:yeshrug:

The game has been doing this shyt since 2004. Either deal with it or fukk off. We hear you, you don't like the drop rates. Ok. Ain't shyt else you can do about it. Either accept it or move on. Me personally I haven't had as bad a go off it as you. Don't know what to tell you.
I'm in the thread about the game, talking about my experience with the game as I play.

I thought that's what we were supposed to do in here.:comeon:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
on some real shyt

fukk teostra

WeirdCreamyLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

UntriedThreadbareAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Hit em wit a flashpod or get far away from him when he does it​

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The drop rates can really suck sometimes but if you're struggling to get parts, I recommend responding to an SOS for that particular monster you're trying to get parts for and particularly answering an SOS to a capture mission if possible. Captures always yield way more parts

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the thread about the game, talking about my experience with the game as I play.

I thought that's what we were supposed to do in here.:comeon:
You can do whatever you want. Again, I never judged you. I was just trying to help. But at some point you just gotta move on. Either play the game and accept it for what it is, or just let it go. :manny:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The drop rates can really suck sometimes but if you're struggling to get parts, I recommend responding to an SOS for that particular monster you're trying to get parts for and particularly answering an SOS to a capture mission if possible. Captures always yield way more parts
Yep and something else I just discovered. Well, plenty of people may have known about it, but it's news to me. Crafting custom food in the canteen can affect your drops. You can craft food that when activated based on fresh ingredients, gets your more money, more carves on the animal, or more post kill rewards. This comes at the expense of getting the attack or defense boost that you'd normally get from just eating the regular Chef's Special. But if you are farming and trying to get that one specific piece, this might be the way to go. So imagine using that food, and then capturing the beast. You are gonna come out of there with tons of crafting rewards to use.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm thinking I'm about maxed out Glaive stuff. I like it, but its a really loadout heavy build no matter how you cut it. I probably still play too defensive too - if you don't have the buffs up its just pointless to attack most times. I spend way too much time fukking around shooting bugs at monsters.

Gonna try longsword later. New additions to that seem like fun at least
WeirdCreamyLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

UntriedThreadbareAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Hit em wit a flashpod or get far away from him when he does it​
it ain't even that, its the blast stuff all around him. fireproof mantle and generally playing safe when he's enraged is how to deal with the nuke

the blast 'mist' or whatever can be behind you or under you at any time really. if you play one of the more mobile weapons against teostra, you almost have to treat him like kirin - overcommitting or even just looking at him too long will get you bodied

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Vaal hazak is my bytch now :birdman: daora and nergigante are also dead easy for me now...havent played teostra enough to learn him...the randomness of kirin catches me off guard man lol....i must say my priority in this game is to always have my health above three quarters...once u do that and eat the chefs meal u can survive with a good enough weapon and put in work

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Vaal hazak is my bytch now :birdman: daora and nergigante are also dead easy for me now...havent played teostra enough to learn him...the randomness of kirin catches me off guard man lol....i must say my priority in this game is to always have my health above three quarters...once u do that and eat the chefs meal u can survive with a good enough weapon and put in work
Yeah Vaal Hazak was pretty easy. He really only had two go to moves that you had to avoid and he telegraphed them for days. Teostra though. Damn. Not only did he have some cheap ass fire attacks, he was hyper as hell and would be all over you in a second.

teacher

All Star
Daps
:damn: yall putting in work...making me jealous need to get back on my grind....Iast thing I did was beat Nergigante.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:damn: yall putting in work...making me jealous need to get back on my grind....Iast thing I did was beat Nergigante.
I'm way behind everyone else
I just unlocked the Pink Rathian story quest
I've been trying to catch up on optional quest so I can unlock other shyt. I was way behind cause I never talked to anybody.

Some of these optional quests are wack as fukk. Collecting eggs without being allowed to be touched just sucks. As does killing some random bugs

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I skipped most of those optional quests. Came back around to them only as I saw them pop up as SOS's - then just kinda scummed my way into easy wins instead of solo'ing those.

Still gotta kill these two Diablos(Diabli?)

Gonna take a break soon and give SAO a go since it's being made by the same crew that did Freedom Wars.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm way behind everyone else
I just unlocked the Pink Rathian story quest
I've been trying to catch up on optional quest so I can unlock other shyt. I was way behind cause I never talked to anybody.

Some of these optional quests are wack as fukk. Collecting eggs without being allowed to be touched just sucks. As does killing some random bugs

Don't feel bad Breh. I'm at the same place in the story line. Me and the nikkas I mob with on this game all got full time jobs and other shyt going on in life, so we cant game on this shyt as much as we want. It is what it is :yeshrug:

I will say this tho playing with a group of friends is way more fun than doing everything solo. Also me taking time to farm the Zorah Mag to get its full set early was worth it cause I can stand toe to toe with these high rank monsters and it works well with my Gunlance and Charge blade.