Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, that's about 2-3 hits from Odogaron if you throw bleed into the mix? You don't need huge improvements and investments in armor in order to see a big difference. The power creep in this game is pretty lax, but when you get behind in progression you get punished pretty hard.

Finally getting the hang of Insect Glaive. This thing is nasty IF you land the buffs - barely have to use potions to heal at all anymore. And now that I've got the blast bugs working I'm pretty much sitting anything that can't fly into a blender. Biggest issue I got is the normal animations on the ground. Its dumb hard to keep your spacing with this thing, but I guess its fair considering you've got crazy raw support and damage potential at the same time.

Finally working towards to some end game builds (not for Charge Blade because that shyt's simple... Stack Artillery 5 as soon as possible, make sure you stay with a Impact Phial type or just get the Tyrannis, tank your affinity at every opportunity and put everything into raw damage and charge times - drop nukes often). I'm thinking there's a way to blend Critical Eye, Critical Element, Free Element, Critical Boost, and stack sharpness to where you can pull extra damage out of essentially nothing. Need way more money and parts to test it out though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, that's about 2-3 hits from Odogaron if you throw bleed into the mix? You don't need huge improvements and investments in armor in order to see a big difference. The power creep in this game is pretty lax, but when you get behind in progression you get punished pretty hard.

Finally getting the hang of Insect Glaive. This thing is nasty IF you land the buffs - barely have to use potions to heal at all anymore. And now that I've got the blast bugs working I'm pretty much sitting anything that can't fly into a blender. Biggest issue I got is the normal animations on the ground. Its dumb hard to keep your spacing with this thing, but I guess its fair considering you've got crazy raw support and damage potential at the same time.

Finally working towards to some end game builds (not for Charge Blade because that shyt's simple... Stack Artillery 5 as soon as possible, make sure you stay with a Impact Phial type or just get the Tyrannis, tank your affinity at every opportunity and put everything into raw damage and charge times - drop nukes often). I'm thinking there's a way to blend Critical Eye, Critical Element, Free Element, Critical Boost, and stack sharpness to where you can pull extra damage out of essentially nothing. Need way more money and parts to test it out though.
Been playing for like 35 hours and this shyt is like a foreign language to me :mindblown:

Do what....with what??

How do you "stack" anything? I just build the armor, as far as I know there are no attributes to level up.

What the hell is a phial type and/or a tyrannous and affinity?:francis:

Blend and stack what:what:....sharpness? I just use a whetstone

Speak English breh

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Been playing for like 35 hours and this shyt is like a foreign language to me :mindblown:

Do what....with what??

How do you "stack" anything? I just build the armor, as far as I know there are no attributes to level up.

What the hell is a phial type and/or a tyrannous and affinity?:francis:

Blend and stack what:what:....sharpness? I just use a whetstone

Speak English breh

Basically each piece of armor has some kind of stat/skill boost. You can equip or forge specific armor pieces with the same stat to boost them up to +5 for each piece.

Certain weapons have specific stats that make sense to boost. I run bow and IG on my alt... It would make sense for me to boost critical eye and affinity gear.

Anyway someone can explain it better than me. But don't worry about it until you hit HR and can have more stat slots.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA

Thats prolly the next video i get off into a lot of people don't know the right bug to play with that blast speed bug puts in work. As far as the build your working on it's completely right, crit is the way to go with elementless gem.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Often times people we run with seem to have issues being prepared if anyone having a hard time or wasting to much time getting Mats for potions, traps bombs ect check the video out it will cut your farming time in half.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

I have 30 amor sphere +