Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
my brehs, this is my first monster hunter game. I can see how this is gonna be a good look.

just did the first expedition

any tips for a straight up beginner?

I'm using the long sword right now, but its kinda

giphy.gif

help a breh out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
my brehs, this is my first monster hunter game. I can see how this is gonna be a good look.

just did the first expedition

any tips for a straight up beginner?

I'm using the long sword right now, but its kinda

giphy.gif

help a breh out
learn not to mash, treat it like dragon's dogma

early on just get a feel for the game and try a lot of different weapons to see what feels right. the first real challenge isn't until you fight something called Barroth. everything prior to that is just training wheels more or less

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
learn not to mash, treat it like dragon's dogma

early on just get a feel for the game and try a lot of different weapons to see what feels right. the first real challenge isn't until you fight something called Barroth. everything prior to that is just training wheels more or less

good looking out my dude

I definitely peeped how mashing is punished, so im off that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
gonna try the glaive today finally

i was puttin in so much work with the charge blade that i'm thinking i'm nothing without it :mjcry: i swear i knocked a legiana clean out the sky by timing it right. the screenshots from the kills be looking godlike too :banderas: sparks jumping out and a cloud of smoke as a elder dragon goes belly up :lawd:
fukk Diablos, straight up

Finally captured his ass. Took both horns and his tail too. Wish I just carved his was up instead
Wait til you find the female version :wow:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can't get an Anjanath plate.

Done killed this fukker like 7 times and still can't get one:francis:
For me it's the fangs. Those bytches just won't drop.

I was able to craft the Nergigante set as well as that damn Dragon Eyepatch. The buffs from that combination is crazy. I went from the Zorah Mag armor to the Nerg and my defense jumped from 226 to 330. And I was already doing 8* quests. Now I just need to concentrate on some of those R7/8 weapons.

the upgrade costs tho :dead:
That shyt will lighten your pocket with the quickness. I go find an easy high rank investigation and solo it and use a voucher. That's usually good for about 30k a hunt, 40/45 if you sell all the goods afterwards. One Rarity 6 upgraded weapon is 24k. SMH