Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Got to hold out not getting this on console cause it drops on pc in August and I know the pc mods for this is going to be :wow:

But all my friends playing it on console and in all my group text its all they talk about :damn:

I...I don't know how much longer I can hold out

giphy.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If I keep doing botanical quests, would I be able to plant these power seeds? I need more attack and def buffs and I dont wanna use all mine up yet

Bout to fukk up a Legiana. fukked up that Paolumu easy, didnt even use pots. Greatsword is the goatsword. fukked up Baan easy with a Charge Blade for the first time.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I like the look of the maps but they went a bit ham with the verticality and in a bad way. The Coral Reef level especially. I was chasing a Legian there and I had to keep climbing up the same set of walls over and over.
ancient forest gets old QUICK when it comes to chasing dragons through the rooftops

on the coral reef, you can at least use the hedge beetles to swing around and stuff. they even have the air draft things that you can skate on too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If I keep doing botanical quests, would I be able to plant these power seeds? I need more attack and def buffs and I dont wanna use all mine up yet

Bout to fukk up a Legiana. fukked up that Paolumu easy, didnt even use pots. Greatsword is the goatsword. fukked up Baan easy with a Charge Blade for the first time.
yeah, but like... those attack and defense buffs don't really change all that much until later in the game where you have to really squeeze everything you can out of gear.
Whats up crew im going to be doing a series for Monster Hunter World, Dropping videos going over a ton of the content end game and such be sure to check it out leave a like and hit that sub if you haven't first video is up.

oh shyt i remember your dcuo vids :russ: still subscribed

keep up the good work breh

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Shorty is telling me to go back to the camp because she didnt want me to fight the Great Girros, I beat him lost 4 times

I did the Ecological mission where you have to fight Rathian, I gave him that work.

Broke his tail off

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
in regards to inventory.... i started using the loadout management stuff. go to manage items and press start - ezpz

also used triangle on that screen to organize your item bar. i hate sorting through a lot of gear and the radial menu gets kinda jumpy on me at times. you can also craft directly from the radial menu as well
Shorty is telling me to go back to the camp because she didnt want me to fight the Great Girros, I beat him lost 4 times

I did the Ecological mission where you have to fight Rathian, I gave him that work.

Broke his tail off
man i hated that in those early expedition missions. when i got to the recess i killed EVERYONE

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Can't get an Anjanath plate.

Done killed this fukker like 7 times and still can't get one:francis:

You breaking pieces off him? Like hurling pellets at it's face while running away? I do that shyt hella before I killed it and I got a plate everytime I killed it.