Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Say brehs what's the essential items you carry in your pouch for each run? :jbhmm:
I mean I know you need the specialized items for specific monster ailements, but I mean like them items you need for every single monster hunt.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Say brehs what's the essential items you carry in your pouch for each run? :jbhmm:
I mean I know you need the specialized items for specific monster ailements, but I mean like them items you need for every single monster hunt.

potion, megapotion, ration/well done steak, antidote, mega nutrient, nullberry, might seed, admant seed, mega nutrients, pit & shock trap, tranq balls. Life powder if you are playing MP. Bombs don’t hurt either.

For those monster who don’t poison or do some sort of status efx you don’t need antidote/nullberry. Everything else is essential if you are a melee fighter IMO.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I carry mega health potion,potion, honey,demon drug,armorskin drug,antidote,herbal medicine,flash bomb ,shock trap ,tranquilizer,mega large barrel bomb.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Took out Rathalos in a team hunt yesterday. I might need to start investing in a secondary ranged weapon cause these flying enemies are a bytch to fight with the double blades. I can barely reach them before they fly off

Also, that Odogaron armor :whew:
I already got my cat suited, I need to get the pieced to match him. Best looking armor in the game so far imo. Biggest issue is most of the head pieces look like shyt

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took out Rathalos in a team hunt yesterday. I might need to start investing in a secondary ranged weapon cause these flying enemies are a bytch to fight with the double blades. I can barely reach them before they fly off

Also, that Odogaron armor :whew:
I already got my cat suited, I need to get the pieced to match him. Best looking armor in the game so far imo. Biggest issue is most of the head pieces look like shyt
As a sword and shield user I collect flashbug and turn them into flashpod you hit the flying monster with that they fall out of the sky and are left stun on ground it really good.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

mega potion, max potion, nulberry, antidotes, flash pods, the bug that makes the flash pod, tranqs, shock trap, attack charm, defense charm. those are the main stays

sometimes I carry mega bombs and well done steaks if I remember. cool drinks, astera jekery are if I'm fighting in elder's recess or an enemy that causes bleed. shyt only the odogoran(SP?) causes that from what I have seen.