Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Odogaron :whew:
What an incredible battle that was
Got carted about 10 seconds after I met him. After that, a war of attrition :banderas:
Broke his leg, broke his jaw and took his tail :myman:
I solo'd almost the entire fight then some chick that was a beast of a charge blade showed up and helped me polish him off just before the last phase.
Upgrading the armor made a massive difference. I was having half my health or more taken off with every hit. Now I can take a few before fainting

first encounter with him (during the mission wher you gotta find the girros), dude came to me like "whats good playa?" while holding a fukking legiana in his mouth :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: how bad is he?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Played a game online it was kind of laggy, was it the connection or Live? :jbhmm: still pretty fun

I've played online a lot and it's ran with no noticeable lag at all, and that's with me playing over wireless.

first encounter with him (during the mission wher you gotta find the girros), dude came to me like "whats good playa?" while holding a fukking legiana in his mouth :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: how bad is he?

He's very fast. All the monsters are hitting pretty hard at this point but he's got so much speed. He's also a pain to fight cause he's in the Rotten Vale, which is a bytch to fight in. He likes to go to the part with the toxic air that picks at your health and also he ran into a Radobaan and a Great Girros when I fought him. Had me :whoa: I had my hands full already, I wasn't gonna fukk with more than one monster at a time.
First time I relied heavily on the Ghillie Suit so I could pull him away from the other monsters.

Anybody else's Palicoe pulling aggro like a damn tank? He saved my ass in that battle :lawd:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Odogaron :whew:
What an incredible battle that was
Got carted about 10 seconds after I met him. After that, a war of attrition :banderas:
Broke his leg, broke his jaw and took his tail :myman:
I solo'd almost the entire fight then some chick that was a beast of a charge blade showed up and helped me polish him off just before the last phase.
Upgrading the armor made a massive difference. I was having half my health or more taken off with every hit. Now I can take a few before fainting

Odogaron :pacspit: this muthafukka was the hardest battle I've faced yet. This cheap a$$hole kept leading me to the poisonous area to drain my health and then he would run away as I began putting work in on him.

I need some ice weapons. Y'all brehs know a good spot to get lightcrystals from? :jbhmm:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Kamikaze Revy where you at? You're not getting in on this heat? This is gonna be the multiplayer game of the year

Odogaron :pacspit: this muthafukka was the hardest battle I've faced yet. This cheap a$$hole kept leading me to the poisonous area to drain my health and then he would run away as I began putting work in on him.

I need some ice weapons. Y'all brehs know a good spot to get lightcrystals from? :jbhmm:

It was a pain in the ass having to deal with the poison and his constant running. Also, it's the first time I had to deal with the bleeding mechanic. If I didn't have the Ghillie Mantle, I would've straight up failed the quest cause I was right down to my last bit of health multiple times

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy where you at? You're not getting in on this heat? This is gonna be the multiplayer game of the year

It was a pain in the ass having to deal with the poison and his constant running. Also, it's the first time I had to deal with the bleeding mechanic. If I didn't have the Ghillie Mantle, I would've straight up failed the quest cause I was right down to my last bit of health multiple times
:skip:My cousin been buggin me to pick this game up too.
I don't know man. I'm just not that excited about it. Right now I'm playing Shadow Of War, Persona 5, and Forza Horizon 3.
I'll probably scoop monster hunter when Best Buy puts it on sale, but for real, the series never really clicked with me like that.
The game I want to go pick up next time I'm at the store is Dragon Ball Fighterz.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:skip:My cousin been buggin me to pick this game up too.
I don't know man. I'm just not that excited about it. Right now I'm playing Shadow Of War, Persona 5, and Forza Horizon 3.
I'll probably scoop monster hunter when Best Buy puts it on sale, but for real, the series never really clicked with me like that.
The game I want to go pick up next time I'm at the store is Dragon Ball Fighterz.

Put the previous games out your head before judging this one. They cut a lot of the tedium out and also it's not a rehashed PS2 game.
I can't even get into Fighterz cause this shyt has me hooked.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Odogaron gave yal problems then its about to get ugly :picard:
Put the previous games out your head before judging this one. They cut a lot of the tedium out and also it's not a rehashed PS2 game.
I can't even get into Fighterz cause this shyt has me hooked.
Yeah, pretty much where I'm at. I was saying all through the beta that I don't fukk with MH games like that - but this one is the best by far and is way more user friendly.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

That shyt fukked me all the way up...

Odogaron gave yal problems then its about to get ugly :picard:

:sadcam:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You get light crystals from mining blue orc from wildspire waste one the best place to mine them is the cave where diablos sleep at. also before you fight odogaron make sure you buy some astera jerky it cures bleeding.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Yeah, pretty much where I'm at. I was saying all through the beta that I don't fukk with MH games like that - but this one is the best by far and is way more user friendly.

Aka more casual :mjgrin:....yea I’m sneak dissin :lolbron:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Playing now for the first time and I'm only 20 minutes in

zach-galifianakis-crying.gif

This damn game plays just like Dragon's Dogma

I'ma have to buy it and support so I can restore the feelin'

teacher