Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also, make sure you got some status effect stuff on your Dual Blades. They build up and apply status effects faster than every other weapon in the game because they hit so fast. Try and take advantage of it if you can.

I'm rolling with the Tobi Kadachi DB

you on the box? Whats your gamer tag?

NinjaGawden

you still out here rocking that defaut armor ? :gucci:

Yep
I'm using the origin armor and have only used armor spheres on the headpiece. I'm not a huge fan of how any of the armor look so far so I haven't changed. I'd take the Anja armor but don't have the parts to do it

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is the armor your wearing weak to thunder also do you have the thunder proof mantles?

Don't have the thunder proof mantle yet

he wearing the shyt fresh off the boat :russ: anything with a strong back can rock him

I took everyone's advice. Me and my cat are out here stylin is this Adachi fur :mjgrin:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm rolling with the Tobi Kadachi DB

NinjaGawden

Yep
I'm using the origin armor and have only used armor spheres on the headpiece. I'm not a huge fan of how any of the armor look so far so I haven't changed. I'd take the Anja armor but don't have the parts to do it
:deadmanny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Odogaron :whew:
What an incredible battle that was
Got carted about 10 seconds after I met him. After that, a war of attrition :banderas:
Broke his leg, broke his jaw and took his tail :myman:
I solo'd almost the entire fight then some chick that was a beast of a charge blade showed up and helped me polish him off just before the last phase.
Upgrading the armor made a massive difference. I was having half my health or more taken off with every hit. Now I can take a few before fainting

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Odogaron :whew:
What an incredible battle that was
Got carted about 10 seconds after I met him. After that, a war of attrition :banderas:
Broke his leg, broke his jaw and took his tail :myman:
I solo'd almost the entire fight then some chick that was a beast of a charge blade showed up and helped me polish him off just before the last phase.
Upgrading the armor made a massive difference. I was having half my health or more taken off with every hit. Now I can take a few before fainting
I love how each of these monsters go their own personality. I hit that dude with the rope a dope :wow: kept hitting him with rocks in his eyes til he got pissed off - then I saw him wheezing heavy and put that charge blade on his forehead

I'm fukking with these elder dragons right now :hhh:

Let me just say straight up that Nergigante is a bytch and a ho. His last phase gotta be half his damned health bar. Dude refused to die and to make it worse his parts grow back :dead: the chump version you fight on the back of Zorah is NOT the real thing. Nerg is OD as fukk.

I ran through Kushala's spot for free though :ahh: Took everything :ahh: left her on the beach, ass out butt naked :banderas:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Played a game online it was kind of laggy, was it the connection or Live? :jbhmm: still pretty fun

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Played a game online it was kind of laggy, was it the connection or Live? :jbhmm: still pretty fun
Probably something isolated. I play a lot of games online and even in Hawaii I've had almost no issues

one thing that's weird is the auto-translate for names. Most people that join my game have kanji usernames or something