Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Paolumu was tough for me only cause the double blades are so short ranged. Very hard to fight flying enemies with them

Radobaan was the first time I really struggled. I got carted 3 times cause his attacks were so powerful. I've yet to upgrade my armor a single time. Think it's time to

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Paolumu was tough for me only cause the double blades are so short ranged. Very hard to fight flying enemies with them

Radobaan was the first time I really struggled. I got carted 3 times cause his attacks were so powerful. I've yet to upgrade my armor a single time. Think it's time to
Yeah Lumu is a headache. You either learn to use flashpods in that fight or learn to get patient :francis: I went straight for Legiana and Kirin before I went into the Vale so I didn't really a see a curve until a lot later.

Baan is a bytch. There's no real way to go at any other pace but his when you fight him. You can use the Slinger to knock him out of that rolling bullshyt if you got the right ammo and hit him from angles. Can't say much other than that since the playstyle for DB and Charge Blade is so different. I could actually build charges safe by killing the spiders then save my haymakers for Baan each time he slowed down.

Also, make sure you got some status effect stuff on your Dual Blades. They build up and apply status effects faster than every other weapon in the game because they hit so fast. Try and take advantage of it if you can.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Finally decked out in Rathian Wear only item that needs to be max upgraded(up to the point I’m at) are the boots. Going deeper (pause) into the vale to look for the Zora :salute:

What up are Xbox heads playing this online? Did they fix the online?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally decked out in Rathian Wear only item that needs to be max upgraded(up to the point I’m at) are the boots. Going deeper (pause) into the vale to look for the Zora :salute:

What up are Xbox heads playing this online? Did they fix the online?

No

You can still play online, it's jusy not as easy as it should be

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Game is flames got me playing this more than dbfz and I love that game :banderas:

yeah i havent touched dbfz all week..:wow: this game is real piff

you still out here rocking that defaut armor ? :gucci:

radobban got that work easily. hit him with the oliver queen x tobi kadachi special :banderas:

the bow and arrows are so underrated. :blessed:

Last edited:

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What weapons are people rocking? I'm only a few hours in but I'm rocking the insect glaive and having a lot of fun with it. Have people decided on tiers or anything yet?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What weapons are people rocking? I'm only a few hours in but I'm rocking the insect glaive and having a lot of fun with it. Have people decided on tiers or anything yet?

All weapons are pretty damn great and honestly depend on your style.

I'd say the Charge Blade is the easiest weapon to "cheese" through solo after you get the rhythm but I saw a Great Sword user wield that thing like a nuke.

Play with all the weapons and watch tutorials. They might got more nuances than you think at first glance.

I use everything, depending on my mood but the Switch Axe or Hammer are my "serious weapons) with my Bow or IG being my run with friends weapons.