Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

teacher

All Star
Daps
Man don't wait til, go ahead and face him now. Just make sure you got potions and other essentials on hand.

That quest is pretty simple and straight forward. It's one of the timed quest, where you don't actually "beat" the monster you just need to survive til the cutscene/ final sequence starts.

I need to be stunting during my cutscene though :patrice::dame:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally got to try the multiplayer :wow:

My one criticism is that even with the difficulty scaling, it's too easy having other players with you. It's fun as fukk though :manny:

I imagine it'll get harder the more I go on. Ever since switching to the double blades, it's been night and day difference. I feel like I'm using the Blades of Chaos. I feel like I'm home :noah:

What an amazing game. Why the fukk are the coli sleeping still? :snoop:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
tempered kirin hits like a truck, first time I failed a quest multiple times before winning:huhldup:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Pink Rathian is harder than regular right? Tore up the poor regular one twice today. Upgraded full Anja and the defense is nice, defenitely getting away with more hits because I can take more damage. But I miss the attack and HP boost from the bone armor

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finally got to try the multiplayer :wow:

My one criticism is that even with the difficulty scaling, it's too easy having other players with you. It's fun as fukk though :manny:

I imagine it'll get harder the more I go on. Ever since switching to the double blades, it's been night and day difference. I feel like I'm using the Blades of Chaos. I feel like I'm home :noah:

What an amazing game. Why the fukk are the coli sleeping still? :snoop:
Coli definitely sleeping on this one. I ain't even touched DBFZ this week hardly...

Multiplayer is a breeze until you get higher up. Then you start realizing just how good and bad everyone else is compared to yourself. I jumped into one mission and saw the most godlike Horn user ever. The next mission had a guy get bodied 5 times in under 10 minutes to the fukking flying squirrel of all things. The scaling isn't an issue really imo. Though I definitely rather run with my cat than some of these other people online at times.

I'll switch up these weapons eventually but I keep getting better with the Charge Blade every day :wow: I got artillery on this thing too? :wow:
Pink Rathian is harder than regular right? Tore up the poor regular one twice today. Upgraded full Anja and the defense is nice, defenitely getting away with more hits because I can take more damage. But I miss the attack and HP boost from the bone armor
Yeah, different attack patterns and weak points. I think what did me in was the increased damage he did out the gate. Before you could take a poison attack every once in a while, get space, heal, and hop back in. The pink one will knock your whole health bar off AND have you poisoned at the same time. Because my armor wasn't up to par, I was having to drop everything and heal each time I got hit.

Now I go where I want and that bytch don't want smoke :ld:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
fukk that Pink Rathian and Bomber Eagle fukker

Every time I'm in a boss fight one of those two comes and fukks things up... Had a god damn gangbang going on with a Pink Rathian, Raptor fukk, Legina, and the skinless hell dog... they were all fighting each other... then they turned towards me...

:mjcry:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Coli definitely sleeping on this one. I ain't even touched DBFZ this week hardly...

Multiplayer is a breeze until you get higher up. Then you start realizing just how good and bad everyone else is compared to yourself. I jumped into one mission and saw the most godlike Horn user ever. The next mission had a guy get bodied 5 times in under 10 minutes to the fukking flying squirrel of all things. The scaling isn't an issue really imo. Though I definitely rather run with my cat than some of these other people online at times.

I'll switch up these weapons eventually but I keep getting better with the Charge Blade every day :wow: I got artillery on this thing too? :wow:

Yeah, different attack patterns and weak points. I think what did me in was the increased damage he did out the gate. Before you could take a poison attack every once in a while, get space, heal, and hop back in. The pink one will knock your whole health bar off AND have you poisoned at the same time. Because my armor wasn't up to par, I was having to drop everything and heal each time I got hit.

Now I go where I want and that bytch don't want smoke :ld:
Artillery?