Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been able to kill everything with sword and shield so far. I doing six to seven star quest the large monster are not so bad when you use poison on them.

Mix your weapon choices up. Each weapon set could probably kill everything if you're good with it but it's so cool to find new ways to play.

I had some of my most phone with my Bow build. It's a damage dealer especially when you learn how to stun monsters and use your quick shot combos.

Now I'm using the Insect Glaive and the nuances of the powered up combos plus mobility

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Nergigante carted me four times.. but his been dealt with:camby:

Now I gotta farm this fukking dude because the best weps in the game use his parts :francis:

infact all of those elder dragons have been dealt with except the last fukker. :doomed:

Teostra did give me trouble tho.. fukking roar stunning me long as hell :damn:

Bruh nerg killed me 4 times. Beat him game didn't save and had to beat him again. fukk him.

Rell Shyt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Due to circumstances, had to start over from scratch :francis:

Tutorial is a lot less boring when you know what you're doing but the fact that you can't skip cutscenes is bs. Come the fukk on

I think I'm 2 hunts behind where I was cause Pukei Pukei is next

teacher

All Star
Daps
When are we getting the Coli Monster Hunter squad popping? Has the xbox resolved its issues.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why is this only 5 pages?
Game is flames and The Coli needs to stop sleeping

And yes, if I can get coordinated with others I want to try out the multiplayer. I'm on Xbox.
I'm very early game though. I restarted and the Barroth hunt is next.
Because the thread isn't stickied. :hubie:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Why is this only 5 pages?
Game is flames and The Coli needs to stop sleeping

And yes, if I can get coordinated with others I want to try out the multiplayer. I'm on Xbox.
I'm very early game though. I restarted and the Barroth hunt is next.

I’m up to the Zora but I don’t want to face him unless I’m decked out in Rathian wear....I just need the vambraces and the boots :banderas::whoo:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I’m up to the Zora but I don’t want to face him unless I’m decked out in Rathian wear....I just need the vambraces and the boots :banderas::whoo:

Man don't wait til, go ahead and face him now. Just make sure you got potions and other essentials on hand.

That quest is pretty simple and straight forward. It's one of the timed quest, where you don't actually "beat" the monster you just need to survive til the cutscene/ final sequence starts.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
:wow: trying to use the gunlance but its not the same, the lance feels so right...i'll keep soldiering on with the gunlance, I want to be good at both but my god the lance is so good