Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kirin's just got amazing defense and almost all of its attacks are safe too. The only thing that can somewhat reliably stun it is pretty niche and is generally available later in the game.

I'm fighting this pink son of a bytch right now :francis: gave me a convincing fade so I've spent the rest of the day gearing up for round 2.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Kirin's just got amazing defense and almost all of its attacks are safe too. The only thing that can somewhat reliably stun it is pretty niche and is generally available later in the game.

I'm fighting this pink son of a bytch right now :francis: gave me a convincing fade so I've spent the rest of the day gearing up for round 2.

You on Xbox or PS4?....show you how Gannicus do with the monsters :youngsabo:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just gave that work to the barroth, so far this seems easier then the Nintendo exclusives. The scoutflis, the unlimited whetstones. Saving Items you get from mission item boxes. niccas would of hated the Nintendo joints if this game has a high entry ceiling lol.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gave that work to the barroth, so far this seems easier then the Nintendo exclusives. The scoutflis, the unlimited whetstones. Saving Items you get from mission item boxes. niccas would of hated the Nintendo joints if this game has a high entry ceiling lol.

You're pretty much in the tutorial phase. Those are the monsters introducing you to new mechanics and trying to teach you to try new weapons. I didn't even faint till I got roared and fired enraged fire blasted by an Ajanrath when I got cocky

teacher

All Star
Daps
You're pretty much in the tutorial phase. Those are the monsters introducing you to new mechanics and trying to teach you to try new weapons. I didn't even faint till I got roared and fired enraged fire blasted by an Ajanrath when I got cocky

Sh!t I remember Monster Hunter Tri....the barroth was fukkin my sh!t up but I was a beginner at the time :manny:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Bodied a Rathian and the Jury when I went to save the scientist :birdman:

This game is too addictive. :damn:

The Rathian bodied me twice though before I gave him the final blow :beli:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nergigante carted me four times.. but his been dealt with:camby:

Now I gotta farm this fukking dude because the best weps in the game use his parts :francis:

infact all of those elder dragons have been dealt with except the last fukker. :doomed:

Teostra did give me trouble tho.. fukking roar stunning me long as hell :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is mastering two weapons a must in this game seems like it the further I go

The variety of weapons keeps me interested. started with sword and shield, then moved to the hammer.. Now I'm using the bow. they're all fun as hell to play with but the bow is kinda expensive since you run out of coating ammo pretty fast..