Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks.

+rep.

My only question is.

You said to concentrate on skills early on. How do you upgrade skills? I have not seen anything about upgrading skills.

I think hes talking about your weapons and armor.. When you go to forge your armor, press RT/R2 a couple to times to see what skills you would get if you equipped the armor.. You can get a attack/defense boost, Resistance against certain elemental attacks, etc.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Is this game one X enhanced yet?

and what did I tell you @MeachTheMonster :youngsabo:

Well it is X enhanced, just copped

add me

Itachi Uchiha77

I guess I have to pay for gold now too....

for X users you have 3 options prioritize; resolution, framerate or gfx.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loving MH

At this point I'm not evening going to want to play with randoms on Xb1.

How you release a game that is all about multiplayer and it be busted out the gate.

Probably should get out of bed with sony and actually do beta's on both systems.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Been so long I havent played a monster hunting game thought this was about Monstrr Rancher

latest

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Whooped everything and Anjanath pretty easy. Find the elements its weak too and whoop dat ass. About to go on the Expedition after first Zorah fight. Might need to change weapons soon.. Running and Gunning with GSword makes these fights pretty easy,I'm a fukking demon with it. Might switch to Charge Blade or Back to Switchaxe but I wanna try something new. Killing shyt within thirty mins tho with the Gsword

Newbies: the fight basic mechanics are staying Alive, positioning, dont get over eager and use the jumping ability to straddle monsters. Watch it's attack patterns and attack when it's close to finishing it's attack animation then run and do it again

Food and Auxilieries make it better, like traps and bombs

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Whooped everything and Anjanath pretty easy. Find the elements its weak too and whoop dat ass. About to go on the Expedition after first Zorah fight. Might need to change weapons soon.. Running and Gunning with GSword makes these fights pretty easy,I'm a fukking demon with it. Might switch to Charge Blade or Back to Switchaxe but I wanna try something new. Killing shyt within thirty mins tho with the Gsword

Newbies: the fight basic mechanics are staying Alive, positioning, dont get over eager and use the jumping ability to straddle monsters. Watch it's attack patterns and attack when it's close to finishing it's attack animation then run and do it again

I was the shyt like you until I ran into these new motherfukkers :mjcry:

teacher

All Star
Daps

Been rocking dual Swords like my nicca Gannicus :banderas:

Just finished washing the pukei-pukei

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
:mjcry: fighting Kirin with a lance was one of my worse gaming experience...I just don't know what my second weapon should be, tried using the light bow gun and long sword but they weren't doing it for me

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: fighting Kirin with a lance was one of my worse gaming experience...I just don't know what my second weapon should be, tried using the light bow gun and long sword but they weren't doing it for me

Breh, just try shyt out.

I started out using the Switch Axe (I love technical, heavy weapons) and loved it. I tried the Long Sword but was slightly put off. Tried the charge blade, found it awkward, and then it clicked when you realize to charge the vials. Now I'm in LOVE with the hammer too. You have to use each weapon differently and they feel so different that just trying them out is fun.

Upgrading them in the beginning isn't really a big deal after you settle into you quest structure loop (Bounties, optional, investigations, investigation, hub for upgrading, etc). You're just start being adept at the hunt that you'll kill monsters on the way to your main hunt for quick extra materials if you wanna just quickly forge and upgrade a weapon.

I just picked up the bow and I'm loving this shyt. It's like a ranged melee weapon more than what I was expecting and it opens new strategies for the fights.

Try some of the crazier weapons like the Kinsect and Gunlance.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kirin is just a bytch to fight in general. I swear his later phases single out ranged users specifically.

I think daggers or glaive might be the only way to fight him.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Breh, just try shyt out.

I started out using the Switch Axe (I love technical, heavy weapons) and loved it. I tried the Long Sword but was slightly put off. Tried the charge blade, found it awkward, and then it clicked when you realize to charge the vials. Now I'm in LOVE with the hammer too. You have to use each weapon differently and they feel so different that just trying them out is fun.

Upgrading them in the beginning isn't really a big deal after you settle into you quest structure loop (Bounties, optional, investigations, investigation, hub for upgrading, etc). You're just start being adept at the hunt that you'll kill monsters on the way to your main hunt for quick extra materials if you wanna just quickly forge and upgrade a weapon.

I just picked up the bow and I'm loving this shyt. It's like a ranged melee weapon more than what I was expecting and it opens new strategies for the fights.

Try some of the crazier weapons like the Kinsect and Gunlance.
Yeah, going to use a gunlance all day, see how it feels

Kirin is just a bytch to fight in general. I swear his later phases single out ranged users specifically.

I think daggers or glaive might be the only way to fight him.
Pretty much, I had to go online to have someone with a switch axe do most of the work, felt bad man