Monique tells lee daniels, tyler perry and oprah to suck her dikk

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah it's funny that people leave out the truth about her fall out with c00n Daniels...

He asked her to do a press run for the movie and she asked to be paid for it...the studio decided not to pay her so she said she wasn't doing it...

But I guess when you a black woman in hollywood and don't do for free things other people get paid for...it makes you a diva...

Now we can also lump in the other c00n who set back black America before black women had rights in this as bill Cosby weak pos bih ass too.
As he is the reason why black women are prisoners in this industry and an entire large section of black actresses from 1960 till now don't have a voice and never got on.
fukk all four of those weirdo sexual deviant gatekeepers.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all got to help me understand this...

Monique came on the scene as a decent comedian... not great, not horrible but she can get laughs, she ends up getting her own sitcom that ends up becoming pretty popular, ends up in a bunch of mediocre ass movies (Phat Girlz:gucci::scust:) and ends up in a little movie that gains all kinds of Oscar buzz for some reason which leads to her getting a nightly talk show... Then she lost it all. WTF happened? Like this chick should've seized this opprertunity when she had it man! Who thinks that Monique is a good actress? Anybody ever put her up there with Angela Bassett and them? Man dhe should've embraced every fukking thing that them folks threw at her cause Monique wasn't going to get no more Oscar worthy movies. Man she really did have next but ended up losing everything smh.

So she supposed to not stand up for herself, breh?

Art Barr

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It's sad how they blackball each other. She didnt even do shyt to get blackballed...but she black so she should know her place and shut her damn mouth.smh

I could list a bunch of cacs that are making 100's of millions now who have done waaaaay worse then speaking up for yourself.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I was just posing the question to you that I felt you were insinuating?

So, is she?

Art Barr
Oh ok my bad.

I don't have a problem with her standing up for herself at all. She has to deal with her choices, I don't. I just wonder if she could've handled these things differently cause she was on her way at one point in her career. I'm not a big fan of hers but I did enjoy her talk show whenever I got to see it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Y'all got to help me understand this...

Monique came on the scene as a decent comedian... not great, not horrible but she can get laughs, she ends up getting her own sitcom that ends up becoming pretty popular, ends up in a bunch of mediocre ass movies (Phat Girlz:gucci::scust:) and ends up in a little movie that gains all kinds of Oscar buzz for some reason which leads to her getting a nightly talk show... Then she lost it all. WTF happened? Like this chick should've seized this opprertunity when she had it man! Who thinks that Monique is a good actress? Anybody ever put her up there with Angela Bassett and them? Man dhe should've embraced every fukking thing that them folks threw at her cause Monique wasn't going to get no more Oscar worthy movies. Man she really did have next but ended up losing everything smh.

:patrice: Wow man, a lot of y'all dudes are late on this. Here's one article about it

Mo'Nique 'was blackballed by Hollywood for being difficult' after Oscar win | Daily Mail Online

I read somewhere else that her and her husband were acting like divas to everyone making crazy demands, in a city where everybody makes crazy demands

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:patrice: Wow man, a lot of y'all dudes are late on this. Here's one article about it

Mo'Nique 'was blackballed by Hollywood for being difficult' after Oscar win | Daily Mail Online

I read somewhere else that her and her husband were acting like divas to everyone making crazy demands, in a city where everybody makes crazy demands

Her and Terrance Howard got hit hard for seeking the same things other white counterparts with similar career paths are given by simple handout. Then forced to appear as unstable. Now granted I do not know much past Howard and his hiccups in negotiations for iron man. Yet Howard was villified for seeking what any draw increased from oscer exposure actor should get and Monique was villified for the same lack of consideration others received who achieved similar acknowledgement for. When we have seen much worse white counterparts be way more difficult to work with and still be given the moon and stars.

Art Barr

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Her and Terrance Howard got hit hard for seeking the same things other white counterparts with similar career paths are given by simple handout. Then forced to appear as unstable. Now granted I do not know much past Howard and his hiccups in negotiations for iron man. Yet Howard was villified for seeking what any draw increased from oscer exposure actor should get and Monique was villified for the same lack of consideration others received who achieved similar acknowledgement for. When we have seen much worse white counterparts be way more difficult to work with and still be given the moon and stars.

Art Barr

Howard was never black balled though. He's appeared in a dozen or so major Hollywood projects since iron man.

Actors have contractual disputes over money all the time, Bruce Willis with Expendables for example. That's probably bad but not bad enough to be blackballed

When you fukk up the money or make yourself unhirable, that's usually when you get blackballed from the industry - Nate Parker right now for example, he's done.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Howard was never black balled though. He's appeared in a dozen or so major Hollywood projects since iron man.

Actors have contractual disputes over money all the time, Bruce Willis with Expendables for example. That's probably bad but not bad enough to be blackballed

When you fukk up the money or make yourself unhirable, that's usually when you get blackballed from the industry - Nate Parker right now for example, he's done.

Howard was blackballed and bumped down forcibly to where he is on tv now actually.
I also believe he got into it withbjon favreau as well.
Plus never got to get to the promised land consistently in pay like an accredited actor should and generally is if they were white.

What happened with Nate parker?

Art Barr

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What happened with Nate parker?

Art Barr

The whole college rape thing while promoting Birth of a Nation drama

The studio positioned that film to be its indie/Oscar darling after buying it for X millions of dollars - turns out this dude raped a chick in college, she killed herself, he bombed the PR situation publicly

The studio had to scramble and put all their energy behind the Jackie Kennedy Onassis movie as well as put out fires in the Birth of a nation disaster - and then it flopped.

We won't see Nate Parker for a while.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's more then the wanting to get paid for press right? They said she's real difficult to work with. Normally I would brush that talk off as just justifying bad treatment of people. But she always came off as very weird in her interviews

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Howard was blackballed and bumped down forcibly to where he is on tv now actually.
I also believe he got into it withbjon favreau as well.
Plus never got to get to the promised land consistently in pay like an accredited actor should and generally is if they were white.

Art Barr

Nah bruh check Howard's IMDb, he's done major studio films and TV since then

also don't get it twisted, playing lead on a hit TV series like EMPIRE is huge out there.

He may have burned bridges in the Marvel Universe true, but he's out there doing his thing - did you see Prisoners with jake gyllenhall and Hugh jackman? He had a major role in that and killed it.