Monique tells lee daniels, tyler perry and oprah to suck her dikk

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I'm not saying she should've been blackballed, but if the norm is you don't get paid for the press, then you don't get paid.

What made her believe the rules would be any different for her?

There are a lot of norms that shouldn't be. She said they had her working round the clock pkus she already took a pay cut so the movie could get made. fukk that. Black people have to make sure Black people are getting their money. At tge very least dont blackball them when you weren't vetting them right to begin with. Tyler and Oprah rich af..they got paid.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on DL hughley show, he said her and a few others that wasn't mentioned didn't like how dave was portraying black people on tv and think he should go a different route..

but DL was like oprah and these other black leaders keep wanting to bring up slave type movies to hollywood and since it's oprah and her connections she can basically have those movies produce as long as she put white hero's in it to show that white men was more involved in positive light and not too much in negative

:ohhh:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
There are a lot of norms that shouldn't be. She said they had her working round the clock pkus she already took a pay cut so the movie could get made. fukk that. Black people have to make sure Black people are getting their money. At tge very least dont blackball them when you weren't vetting them right to begin with. Tyler and Oprah rich af..they got paid.
Not being paid a lot for movies that get Oscar nominations and awards is once again, normal.

I'm not saying it's fair I'm saying she knew the rules of Hollywood and didn't play them :yeshrug:

I guarantee if she had done that shyt her career would've continued to skyrocket

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Not being paid a lot for movies that get Oscar nominations and awards is once again, normal.

I'm not saying it's fair I'm saying she knew the rules of Hollywood and didn't play them :yeshrug:

I guarantee if she had done that shyt her career would've continued to skyrocket

Everybody aint with it. I agree with her. She should have been paid and she damn sure shouldnt have been blackballed by other Black people. Any other job and this would be against the law.

Of course Im assuming everything she claims happened actually happened.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Everybody aint with it. I agree with her. She should have been paid and she damn sure shouldnt have been blackballed by other Black people. Any other job and this would be against the law.

Of course Im assuming everything she claims happened actually happened.
Hollywood is not like any other job though.

It ain't like if you fukk up a Big Mac at McDonald's once you cut off from working at Burger King, Carl's Jr and Wendy's.

It's a whole different ball game.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:rudy: Who really cares? She got called out for being a diva and now she wants to turn it around and somehow make it endearing. Also isn't this "beef" 3 years old? Lesson learned; when you're a no-body, act like a small fish a really big fukking pond, don't think you can take over a business in one week just with a "sassy" attitude. :camby:

Man shut the fukk up. You don't know what the fukk you're talkin about

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she wasnt get paid for the extra work. I get thats what is usually done but I also get being paid for all work when you're an American cause thats how shyt is done while in America. We have these laws for a reason and they should apply to all.
Bruh ain't nobody gotta pay me to promote a movie I'm starring in.
Give me air fair and hotel and I'll go wherever and make an appearance to promote ME.