Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
861.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:rudy: Who really cares? She got called out for being a diva and now she wants to turn it around and somehow make it endearing. Also isn't this "beef" 3 years old? Lesson learned; when you're a no-body, act like a small fish a really big fukking pond, don't think you can take over a business in one week just with a "sassy" attitude. :camby:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I Love Monique but if im not mistaken, all they wanted her to do was promote movies while on her way to winning that Oscar. It's tradition so to speak. She didn't feel like doing it and they hit her with the :camby:

If that's really all there was to it, she kind of made her own bed :yeshrug:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
She had to eat crow a couple of years ago with Daniels after she fukked up talking too much.

She had next after that Oscar nod which is why she was able to get that talk show years ago. Looks like she's mad that she hasn't gotten all she's lost since she got kicked in the teeth..this shyt won't help her at all since Daniels and Oprah is vindictive as all hell.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
i would argue and say she lying

but living here in L.A. and speaking with a lot of black people trying to do acting, other blacks cut u down quicker than whites.. especially if they have some type of power

it's like the Chappelle show.. dave and others can say it was the jokes and the way white people took them... but it was the oprahs and other high profile uppity blacks who wanted dave to not continue

a lot of black people will still till this day won't believe your people will destroy you

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
i would argue and say she lying

but living here in L.A. and speaking with a lot of black people trying to do acting, other blacks cut u down quicker than whites.. especially if they have some type of power

it's like the Chappelle show.. dave and others can say it was the jokes and the way white people took them... but it was the oprahs and other high profile uppity blacks who wanted dave to not continue

a lot of black people will still till this day won't believe your people will destroy you

Wat oprah was against dave , tell me more :ohhh:

I always respect the real one

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I Love Monique but if im not mistaken, all they wanted her to do was promote movies while on her way to winning that Oscar. It's tradition so to speak. She didn't feel like doing it and they hit her with the :camby:

If that's really all there was to it, she kind of made her own bed :yeshrug:

She said she wasnt get paid for the extra work. I get thats what is usually done but I also get being paid for all work when you're an American cause thats how shyt is done while in America. We have these laws for a reason and they should apply to all.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Wat oprah was against dave , tell me more :ohhh:

I always respect the real one

on DL hughley show, he said her and a few others that wasn't mentioned didn't like how dave was portraying black people on tv and think he should go a different route..

but DL was like oprah and these other black leaders keep wanting to bring up slave type movies to hollywood and since it's oprah and her connections she can basically have those movies produce as long as she put white hero's in it to show that white men was more involved in positive light and not too much in negative

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
She said she wasnt get paid for the extra work. I get thats what is usually done but I also get being paid for all work when you're an American cause thats how shyt is done while in America. We have these laws for a reason and they should apply to all.
I'm not saying she should've been blackballed, but if the norm is you don't get paid for the press, then you don't get paid.

What made her believe the rules would be any different for her?