Monique tells lee daniels, tyler perry and oprah to suck her dikk

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced the majority of the coli would be pro slavery if the internet existed in the 18th century. The next step in yall evolution is becoming NAMBLA advocates.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
the whole Nate Parker fiasco started after a pic of him and his white wife went viral on twitter. Literally the next day those black feminist writers started promoting smear campaigns against him, and the movie. Sad shyt! black man was acquitted in Central fukking Pennsylvania, and these dumb hoes acting like he's guilty. All because the chick fukked him, and his friend. :dame:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He's married to a white woman:what:

-As for Monique, I don't know how much promotions she had to do but Precious was a very a low budget surprise film. Plus alot of these Oscar nominated films don't even do jack shyt at the box office so maybe there wasn't even any back-end money pouring in. She bodied the role but I'm sure she wasn't paid that much at all to be in the film. Plus do we even know her accommodations for doing the Precious promotional tour? Flights, lodging, meals, etc all paid for I take it?? Seriously tho, outside of a sitcom or maybe a talk show, how much upside would her career have as a plus sized African- America woman if she did all the promotional shyt for Precious?

I don't know breh....Octavia Butler doing all right as a plus sized actress.

I get Monique's POV but with all the crying she's doing right now about what happened, she could've just did the promo. Gotta see the bigger picture sometimes.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
no, Monique is on the right path as a strong, independent black artist who not falling for Hollywood games

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So now black men are the beneficiaries of the US court system over a white woman.
I've heard everything now.
i didn't say it breh

i was talking to my girl.. who is a black woman... and i'm like man she was drunk tho....

"oh that makes it ok for you to do whatever you want with a woman who you know is sloppy right?"

"damn well... nah..... but... maaaaaaaaaan that nikka was acquitted so that there proves that........."

"oh but when zimmerman and all these cops was acquitted, what you said then? now all the sudden women is getting raped, now y'all nikkas want to have 150% faith in the court system"

:ohhh::jbhmm::whoa:

i just backed away from that conversation

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
i didn't say it breh

i was talking to my girl.. who is a black woman... and i'm like man she was drunk tho....

"oh that makes it ok for you to do whatever you want with a woman who you know is sloppy right?"

"damn well... nah..... but... maaaaaaaaaan that nikka was acquitted so that there proves that........."

"oh but when zimmerman and all these cops was acquitted, what you said then? now all the sudden women is getting raped, now y'all nikkas want to have 150% faith in the court system"

:ohhh::jbhmm::whoa:

i just backed away from that conversation
Yeah sounds like a person who doesn't want to be held accountable for her own actions.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm convinced the majority of the coli would be pro slavery if the internet existed in the 18th century. The next step in yall evolution is becoming NAMBLA advocates.
half of the nikkas on this site on that gay tranny movement

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i they were powerful, they would not let monique go out like that

why should they help Monique? because she's black? :francis:

she's been bad mouthing them for years now....

are you really gonna sit here and say that Oprah isnt powerful in the entertainment industry breh? seriously? :mjgrin:

she has her own network....tyler perry has his own studio and produces his own movies....lee daniels is an award winning director...and has one of the most popular shows in tv now.....

:gucci:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Niccas really running with Oprah and and Tyler tap dancing?...maybe Lee Daniels. Not sure how a rational person can side with Monique. Everybody's entitled to their beliefs and convictions but you also have to be willing to accept responsibility for them, which she seems unable to do. I'd like receipts of more than an elite handful being compensated for press runs. As has been said a few times in here its known as the worst part of the biz but it has to be done.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
why should they help Monique? because she's black? :francis:

she's been bad mouthing them for years now....

are you really gonna sit here and say that Oprah isnt powerful in the entertainment industry breh? seriously? :mjgrin:

she has her own network....tyler perry has his own studio and produces his own movies....lee daniels is an award winning director...and has one of the most popular shows in tv now.....

:gucci:
none of that is used to help black actor and actress. whether you like it or not, monique has a brand that brings in money, white hollywood need to respect it, not hurt it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of that is used to help black actor and actress. whether you like it or not, monique has a brand that brings in money, white hollywood need to respect it, not hurt it.

breh...tyler perrys shows are filled with black people....so are oprahs....empire has an all black cast....

so sir...how do these things not help black actors?

white hollywood doesnt have to respect anything....and neither does black hollywood...monique needs them not the other way around....

and this video does nothing to help her case

jackson35

Banned
Daps
breh...tyler perrys shows are filled with black people....so are oprahs....empire has an all black cast....

so sir...how do these things not help black actors?

white hollywood doesnt have to respect anything....and neither does black hollywood...monique needs them not the other way around....

and this video does nothing to help her case
of course you do. if want to use a certain black actor or actress. you have to respect their terms, or you will not be able to get them. i'm talking about black producers using their position to undermined people like monique just to get some press