Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hollywood is all about image. The problem is Monique has become branded as someone who is "difficult" to work with so even if she's making sense people will just think "there she goes complaining again"

This sole issue is the reason why she'll forever be at war with Tyler Perry :francis:

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
I always heard that scripts were written for certain stars in mind…. They don’t audition. They either accept it or turn it down. That’s what I’ve always heard
yep. Actors are asked all the time about what roles they regret turning down. Will Smith was asked to be Neo in Matrix, turned it down for Wild Wild West.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hollywood is all about image. The problem is Monique has become branded as someone who is "difficult" to work with so even if she's making sense people will just think "there she goes complaining again"
Any black person, man or woman, who speaks up about how we are treated and undervalued is looked at as difficult. You can say it like Jay Z at the Grammys or Kanye did with George Bush (nervously) or you can say it like Monique, Corey Holcomb and others and you’ll be labeled the same.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Well since he’s the comic beef network now he can bring them back lol. Also he interviewed Usher, ok.. I didn’t see people clip out Usher comments from the live feed. I’ve seen mad comments about Mo’nique already. People are fukking with the beef and drama more.. Shannon is going to be tied to the bullshyt. He’s getting paid so maybe he don’t care

My nikka you acting like he out here telling these folks what to say out their mouth :what:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
My nikka you acting like he out here telling these folks what to say out their mouth :what:
rBEevFwHriqAOtlWAAErkUNFg6k068.PNG

:hubie:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Any black person, man or woman, who speaks up about how we are treated and undervalued is looked at as difficult. You can say it like Jay Z at the Grammys or Kanye did with George Bush (nervously) or you can say it like Monique, Corey Holcomb and others and you’ll be labeled the same.

the entertainment business is all about relationships.
If you make the right ones you can do whatever you want.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
the entertainment business is all about relationships. If you make the right ones you can do whatever you want.
False. Will Smith can show you all the back door dikk sucking in the world can’t protect you when you go too far.

Kevin Hart almost got canceled also. People forget.

All that smiling doesn’t give you free rein. You still have to play by their rules.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expect a woman to take shots at her husband, brehs. Come on man :comeon:
It's either going to be

fukk that bytch, she won't say shyt about her husband.

Or

fukk that bytch, that's why you don't get married, she's talking shyt about the man who married her.

You can't please everyone, and everyone is unpleased.