Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well since he’s the comic beef network now he can bring them back lol. Also he interviewed Usher, ok.. I didn’t see people clip out Usher comments from the live feed. I’ve seen mad comments about Mo’nique already. People are fukking with the beef and drama more.. Shannon is going to be tied to the bullshyt. He’s getting paid so maybe he don’t care

The internet is 80 percent beef and bullshyt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So is he just going to have every old bitter comic on? I’m sure he won’t even worry about Faizon cause I mean he could easily get Faizon. Steve next? Ced? DL? It’s going to be interesting to see how long Shannon can keep this up.

Cedar was on before katt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ain't that his cousin who's his stylist?
nope.

it was this nikka who used to be "friends" with another NFL nikka Kerry Rhodes.

kerry-rhodes-1-jpg.4422141

Kerry-Rhodes-and-Hollywood-Simpson.jpg

kerry-rhodes-boyfriend-bed.jpg

kerry-rhodes-.jpg

Shannon and Muggler

IMG_9798.PNG

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So is he just going to have every old bitter comic on? I’m sure he won’t even worry about Faizon cause I mean he could easily get Faizon. Steve next? Ced? DL? It’s going to be interesting to see how long Shannon can keep this up.

Bruh Steve and Ced already been on. Their interviews are what Katt was referencing, directly! :dahell:

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Breh you sleep

He’s BEEN killing this podcast shyt. :mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What she said about Taraji…

:sas2:

*sidenote, her husband’s pimp hand is SKRONG!!!

Hollywood is all about image. The problem is Monique has become branded as someone who is "difficult" to work with so even if she's making sense people will just think "there she goes complaining again"

She's praising her husband a lot in this interview. Birds not gonna like this :mjlol: