Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Daps
I can respond later, but just off rip if her show was in syndication and her list of awards including an Oscar is this long (see below)… Her Amy Schumer story sums it up breh. You even said it in so many words about Mariah… Certain looking people don’t get to be difficult and still work. You can look up how many difficult white and light actors keep getting work.

:sas2:

*she’s won 65% of the awards she’s been nominated for
Did you go through that list? Most of those awards and nominations are for the SAME role. They’re for Precious. The other is for Bessie, which was on HBO, starring Queen Latifah, who is also black, and fat, and still works, including the lead in a major primetime show, The Equalizer. Queen didn’t even win her Oscar.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Of course nikkas in here bytching because they dont like ppl speaking about other ppl fukking them over :mjlol:

This interview isnt "messy" or w/e yall want to call it.
I really enjoyed it, probably way more than the Katt interview. You can tell everything she said was true. I liked her speaking on how the various issues she have had, her pov on how it was fukked up and why she took issue.