Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So is he just going to have every old bitter comic on? I’m sure he won’t even worry about Faizon cause I mean he could easily get Faizon. Steve next? Ced? DL? It’s going to be interesting to see how long Shannon can keep this up.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So is he just going to have every old bitter comic on? I’m sure he won’t even worry about Faizon cause I mean he could easily get Faizon. Steve next? Ced? DL? It’s going to be interesting to see how long Shannon can keep this up.

What are you talking about? Usher was just on last week (but of course you paid no attention to that). He's already interviewed Steve, Ced, etc. Y'all slow?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What are you talking about? Usher was just on last week (but of course you paid no attention to that). He's already interviewed Steve, Ced, etc. Y'all slow?
Well since he’s the comic beef network now he can bring them back lol. Also he interviewed Usher, ok.. I didn’t see people clip out Usher comments from the live feed. I’ve seen mad comments about Mo’nique already. People are fukking with the beef and drama more.. Shannon is going to be tied to the bullshyt. He’s getting paid so maybe he don’t care

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon letting his platform be used for vitriol & fukkery
He better be careful

He better be careful about how he handles all that money he's generating :mjlol:

Club Shay Shay had been around way before Katt and Monique. Previous guests haven't been about any vitriol. Messy people get messy. That's on them not Shannon.