Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I like Sharpe, was up on Unc & Ocho early, and generally enjoy his content, but he has clearly taken a turn.

Everything he did before was fair,honest and positive. But by bringing gilbert arenas into the fold for sports, and now bringing in Monique to piggyback on Katt's show, he's embracing negativity for views, likes, and subs He's going to turn away the old fans.
Like the negativity won't exist on the innanets anyway.

Least these niccas ain't running to DJ Vlad :hubie:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I like Sharpe, was up on Unc & Ocho early, and generally enjoy his content, but he has clearly taken a turn.

Everything he did before was fair,honest and positive. But by bringing gilbert arenas into the fold for sports, and now bringing in Monique to piggyback on Katt's show, he's embracing negativity for views, likes, and subs He's going to turn away the old fans.

Pretty sure he had a couple positive guests before Monique. So it’s not really a piggyback situation.

Wasn’t Usher on there.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Like the negativity won't exist on the innanets anyway.

Least these niccas ain't running to DJ Vlad :hubie:

Mo threw a sub at Vladamir as well :mjlol:

Pretty sure he had a couple positive guests before Monique. So it’s not really a piggyback situation.

Yeah but Mo constantly mentioning and quoting Katt doesnt help your argument, lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So Shannon is just going a messy Wendy Williams ass route.

Drama/Gossip sells....always has and will. Women eat that shyt up, and alotta nikkaz do too :yeshrug:

But I do not fukk with gossippy/dramatic/emotional people in real life. shyt is too goofy and feminine IMO.

But Shannon about to flip this shyt into a bigtime empire. Went from a poor country bumpkin skrong nikka to the new Drama King (no disrespect to Kay Slay :rip:).

shyt is crazy to see

But he better hope and pray that Muggler don't have nothing on him. :pachaha:

Last edited:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Monique co-signing everything Katt Williams said is some legendary shyt….

Tyler Perry, Oprah, & Kevin Hart basically the gatekeepers in black Hollywood and if they don’t fw you ain’t no moves being made smh…

also Shannon did a excellent job this episode, he was a little more engaging in the conversation and it was very much needed cuzz the masses will try to discredit Mo on that Tyler Perry phone conversation..