Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Going at Oprah :banderas:

See I used to hate on Monique hard but I can't deny that what she's saying is right because all them ppl started copping pleas and apologizing. You don't apologize and cop pleas if you didn't do something wrong.

I love it :banderas:

Now she going in on DL.

Ok so…..what EXACTLY is her issue?

Someone explain this to me in a non-viral, non inflammatory way.

Bc it’s coming across as everyone rooting for fukkery and irreverence.

What EXACTLY is she “going in” on??

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I like Sharpe, was up on Unc & Ocho early, and generally enjoy his content, but he has clearly taken a turn.

Everything he did before was fair,honest and positive. But by bringing gilbert arenas into the fold for sports, and now bringing in Monique to piggyback on Katt's show, he's embracing negativity for views, likes, and subs He's going to turn away the old fans.

Nah, he has over 100K live concurrent viewers on this Mo interview. Shannon gone be fine :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shannon letting his platform be used for vitriol & fukkery
He better be careful

Yep. This is marketing 101. All money ain’t good money. Once you get money for one thing, that can become your MO. Especially when you have stakeholders you have to answer to which Shannon does.

It’s great for short term but can damage you long term.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I like Sharpe, was up on Unc & Ocho early, and generally enjoy his content, but he has clearly taken a turn.

Everything he did before was fair,honest and positive. But by bringing gilbert arenas into the fold for sports, and now bringing in Monique to piggyback on Katt's show, he's embracing negativity for views, likes, and subs He's going to turn away the old fans.

Yeah I didn’t like the Gil addition. It was cool with just Ocho & Shannon.