Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's some real foul shyt imo. That's some stab in the back shyt forreal. That nikka Kev didn't have to do what he did. Y'all talked and did an open interview to air your grievances and hash shyt out and you turn around and shyt on me again? Man GTFO of my face.

She's a clown. Can't always be everyone else

YOU MOVING SUSPECT AS fukk
IN THIS THREAD.

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE INTERVIEW?

:devil:
:evil:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

DID YOU MISS THE WORD "EXTRA"?

SHE FULFILLED HER OBLIGATED PROMO TOUR.

Doesn’t really matter bruh. If other people do it ——and they do——and you don’t, that will reflect on you.

A QB doesn’t have to go to voluntary mini camp. He doesn’t have to pour over film endlessly. But…you are being watched, it’s being noted

If a chick you’re dating calls out all your shyt, every day. And she’s RIGHT….every day. At a certain point whether she right don’t even matter anymore. She a headache. You gon let her go be right with someone else. :beli: Whether it’s “fair” or not is for the podcasts

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

YOU MOVING SUSPECT AS fukk
IN THIS THREAD.

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE INTERVIEW?

I don't trust her and her clown ass husband. And there's plenty of evidence to say so.

I don't like people who don't have any personal accountability for their situation.

She can be right on things and be fulla shyt herself too.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m no expert on how the movie industry works but ain’t this being difficult to work with :wtf: :dead::laff:

I’m weak!

A quick google search: Actors don't get paid to do junkets that's part of your responsibility as talent.

Hahahaha Please tell me there’s more!! :laff:

Our society has lost its collective mind. Wanna reverse years of fukkery that’s your own doing ? Just go off in an interview
Usually the free promo is written into the contract. Monique's contract did not say anything about promotion of the movie.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Usually the free promo is written into the contract. Monique's contract did not say anything about promotion of the movie.

She didn't wanna do it for free and that's her right. :yeshrug:

But don't be mad that they won't look out for you in the future either. If you do a favor for me, I'm not gonna forget it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She didn't wanna do it for free and that's her right. :yeshrug:

But don't be mad that they won't look out for you in the future either. If you do a favor for me, I'm not gonna forget it.
Let's be honest, what woman wants to travel to different cities every week while heavily pregnant? And they wanted her to do it for free, probably expected her to spend that $50k on traveling expenses.

If they didn't wanna work with her again after that, that's fair, but to make calls and get other people not to work with her is foul.

nikkas get put on and start acting like jewish cacs towards their own people.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Parkers ain't worth no damn 2 billion streaming man. Stop this nonsense.

Seinfield got 500 million, but the Parkers is worth 4x the amount

tumblr_naxwoxe88m1skeohxo2_250.gif

Seinfeld was $500 million for a 5 year deal.. you have to realize Bryan allen became a billionaire from selling ads on low quality programming of shows he owned. the parkers had syndication and reruns worldwide even till this day.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Yea I looked it up and couldn’t find a consensus. Basically it varies, and your star power factors in

But to my point, if you’re itemizing every little thing in your contract you moving in a strictly business manner——and from what we’ve seen of her I’m sure she not voicing her concerns quietly—-you not establishing relationships, and once that contract runs out people gon keep it business and not fukk wit her :manny: As is their prerogative

Edit: @Rekkapryde beat me to it. When 2 people are saying the exact same thing…..

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I told yall and yall said he was “Doing fine”….look he’s gonna get fired from ESPN too if him and Ocho don’t stop talking recklessly.

Say what you want, but Skip just “shuts up and dribbles”.

Long money is better than no money.

:unimpressed:

They both were on First Take this morning

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's be honest, what woman wants to travel to different cities every week while heavily pregnant? And they wanted her to do it for free, probably expected her to spend that $50k on traveling expenses.

If they didn't wanna work with her again after that, that's fair, but to make calls and get other people not to work with her is foul.

nikkas get put on and start acting like jewish cacs towards their own people.
Again I get it.

And If they legit made calls threatening her livelihood then expose them

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Side note tho, how the holy fukk you don’t believe your daughter if she say someone touched her inappropriate at the very least. I don’t care if it’s my own father. That’s not something kids often make up. Unless they like 3 at most. Your kids come first over anybody (I’m not referencing Monique commenting on it). I just speaking on DL