Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I see your ‘black aunties’ and raise you, how bout black sons and daughters? This how yall want your kids to move? :gucci:

Regardless of the legitimacy her gripeS, she is clearly the common denominator. And she has sleepy lost money. Is THIS how you’d advise anyone you gave two fukks about to move in life or business?

Give em hell son don’t let them play in your face you said what you said periodt :damn:
is she telling the truth or naw

I don't care about nothing else

we're all the common denominator when it comes to our gripes because its our gripes

:childplease:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
is she telling the truth or naw

The truth about WHAT ngga. I done asked 8 times nobody can actually pinpoint an actionable tangible item.

Are you asking did they not hire her?? Uh, yea. Yes, that’s correct Tyler Perry did not hire Monique :heh: …?!?!? Like is that it??

“Oprah overstepped” is that true? :jbhmm:????? What does that even mean

Nggas can’t give specifics bc ain’t none. That’s the new age Katt Williams world we in just shake the table make noise.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The truth about WHAT ngga. I done asked 8 times nobody can actually pinpoint an actionable tangible item.

Are you asking did they not hire her?? Uh, yea. Yes, that’s correct Tyler Perry did not hire Monique :heh: …?!?!? Like is that it??

“Oprah overstepped” is that true? :jbhmm:????? What does that even mean

Nggas can’t give specifics bc ain’t none. That’s the new age Katt Williams world we in just shake the table make noise.
:russell:

you're purposely being dense

ReasonableMatic

Daps
That cookie role was big. She lost the Cookie role because Lee Daniels said perry told him she was difficult to work with.
If she is lying, Lee will have no issues saying Monique lied.

I think some of it is because nikkas just bytching that obviously havent been watching Club Shay Shay. The only time they see shannon's club content is when it goes viral. Some nikkas are also idiots that view ppl being called out as "being messy". If ppl followed their "never say anything" approach, ppl in power would forever fukk ppl over.
This shyt is FACTS.

A LOTTA NIKKAS don’t hate white supremacy.

They hate that they don’t have the POWER
white people have, to do it to OTHERS
or other nikkas THEMSELVES.

So the second they get power, they start abusing their power to oppress OTHER Black people the same, opposed to changing the system and/or behavior now that they have control.

And the Black working class will PRAISE the Black Elite they like, for mistreating fellow Black ppl. And shame/ridicule the MISTREATED Black ppl for SPEAKING OUT AGAINST the mistreatment they received from the Black Elite.
To convince themselves they aren’t working class betraying their own interests for laughs and giggles.

nikkas is LOST and instead of really studying what white supremacy & classism are on a deep level and how enabling classism harms the MAJORITY of Black ppl and enables white supremacy, they rather kick back and be ENTERTAINED by our SUFFERING from white supremacy and enabled classism.
Especially when said white supremacy and classism is in BlackFace.

To then go on social media and perform fake digital outrage by complaining about white supremacy and classism, when they gladly enable, reinforce and protect it daily among ourselves.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Peep how impressionable and fake nggas are. Yall tend to forget we have a search function :umad:

Monique and her husband-ager are the most delusional humans I've ever witnessed in my lifetime on earth.

Highly rated Donkey of the Decade contenders
21 daps

Monique baffles me how she claims she so pro black but will keep begging for a seat at the white folks table where she is clearly not wanted. She could create her own table like Byron did but MO nique has burned so many bridges in the black media nobody will stand with her. And when they do, it's from a distance.
28 daps

Oprah and Lee Daniels begged Monique to stop being stupid and help promote the film she was in. Instead Monique told them nah pay me. That was the end of her chapter.
34 daps

Lmao. This runaway train still rolling. Monique against the world. That shyt ain't gonna work out...
41 daps

Lol with the amount of black programming Netflix has.

She has to face up to the fact that who was checking for a Monique special? She could have done the first one got rave reviews and then strong armed the amount for a second one.

Now shes burned this bridge forever and other companies looking at her like

:francis:

80 daps

:picard: So the general confused was (rightfully) that she was the problem. Oh but now she go viral and get in the Katt Williams seat and oh she a freedom fighter :beli: Foh

Bonus:

This thread got 3 replies :beli: Yall nggas full of shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Peep how impressionable and fake nggas are. Yall tend to forget we have a search function :umad:

21 daps

28 daps

34 daps

41 daps

80 daps

:picard::beli: Foh

Bonus:

I've never changed my stance on Mo being a mediocre bum

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

21 daps

28 daps

34 daps

41 daps

80 daps

:picard::beli: Foh

Bonus:

Sounds like Mo’nique has been vindicated :yeshrug:.

Hopefully those posters learn not to spoke on shyt until it’s hit a conclusion.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like Mo’nique has been vindicated :yeshrug:.

Hopefully those posters learn not to spoke on shyt until it’s hit a conclusion.

Nothing about her story has changed from then to now. Our society has changed. People are now partial to an underdog and assume every stance against establishment is automatically just

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn, nikka went searching for old monique and oprah threads. nikka really in his feelings lookin at 6 year old topics and idk what point he trying to prove. :picard:
What do these "receipts" from those threads prove exactly? What does looking at the most daps prove? Did you compare the ppl dapping to their same posts in here?

Not only did you go searching for the threads, you went thru each one and every comment to see which posts had the most daps :scust:

Nothing about her story has changed from then to now. Our society has changed. People are now partial to an underdog and assume every stance against establishment is automatically just
True she hasnt changed her story. But some things have changed with the optics. Like Lee Daniels apologized to her and is working with her in movies. Taraji P Henson has come out against Oprah, Netflix settled the lawsuit and gave her a special. There's supposedly audio of Tyler saying he was wrong for what he did.