Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She ain’t want the charity check, she wanted the ability to make her own checks…how is this hard to underetand
She had the ability to do so. But made many poor choices in regards to relationships, grinding, not playing the game, etc and thought some shyt should just be handed to her because of that Oscar. Her and her husband got an overinflated sense of worth due to that. You are a black woman in Hollywood, things are not going to be given to you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Shannon letting his platform be used for vitriol & fukkery
He better be careful
I told yall and yall said he was “Doing fine”….look he’s gonna get fired from ESPN too if him and Ocho don’t stop talking recklessly.

Say what you want, but Skip just “shuts up and dribbles”.

Long money is better than no money.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
She ain’t want the charity check, she wanted the ability to make her own checks…how is this hard to underetand

It’s bogus as fukk because now you trying to kick him when might be down a little bit perception wise

After he gave you shyt when you needed it that’s lame as fukk

Why even mention it

If someone give me a check and promise me a job the job falls thru for whatever reason, I’m not gonna try and make them look bad

Homie you good you did all you could, I appreciate it. That should been the sentiment , not you abandoned me that’s bullshyt

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yup, and like clockwork, I've seen people discrediting it because "both are bitter". How about both aren't afraid to say what's been speculated and or said before. Why are the people not towing the line the bitter ones? Like come on

But katt is clearly lying about some of the shyt in his video. It's his perspective so he's never wrong.

Just like Monique, she's never wrong in her perspective.

They're definitely bitter but they have a right to be if situations went as they claimed.

I definitely believe Monique got fukked over by okra and madea. And then Kevin left her out to dry bc he didn't want the baggage

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
She had the ability to do so. But made many poor choices in regards to relationships, grinding, not playing the game, etc and thought some shyt should just be handed to her because of that Oscar. Her and her husband got an overinflated sense of worth due to that. You are a black woman in Hollywood, things are not going to be given to you.
Dont seem like she wanted shyt given to her, she just wasn’t finna let them ppl play in her face

U sounding like an on grateful to be here play by the rules ass nikka right now

fukk dem cacs and pay me what I’m worth…idk everything about her practices and how she acted, but that I agree with 100%

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
It’s bogus as fukk because now you trying to kick him when might be down a little bit perception wise

After he gave you shyt when you needed it that’s lame as fukk

Why even mention it
She didn’t ask for that

Sounds like she ain’t ask for shyt but for him to come thru on some work like he promised her

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically enough, Kevin Hart DOES get paid to promote his films on social media and he was the first one to make that a stipulation in his contracts. The leaked Sony emails from 2015 show the execs complaining about having to pay him.

Before that no actor got paid to promote their films at all. Its still rare for actors to get paid to promote via festivals and awards circuits specifically but what happens is either its part of an actors contract and therefore “baked into” their overall compensation or if its a major studio they’ll pay for actors travel/ nice hotels/five star food/etc.

Precious was an independent film, so Lee Daniels obviously didn’t have the money to pay Monique to promote at a time when that wasn’t even an industry practice, Monique seems to her credit, seems to understand that and was wanting Oprah and/or Tyler to pay her because obviously they had the money. Now if I’m Tyler Perry in this situation, and i’ve got a woman whose about to win an Oscar starring in my produced film that only made $50K, i would’ve called Oprah and said “lets go 50/50 and get her $200K plus travel to go promote for 2-3 weeks”. That in my mind would’ve been good business. But lets say that I took a hard stance and didn’t want to pay her or whatever, I still wouldn’t move to blackball her, thats wicked shyt to do somebody’s career. And Oprah did some EVIL shyt by having her family come on that show to discuss HER molestation. Like seriously Oprah should burn in the pits of Hell for that.

Monique won the Oscar in March of 2010, Oprah had her family on TV screens across America talking about her being RAPED as a kid the very next month. Evil.

Lowkey that's some boss shyt :ohhh: :ohhh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I didn’t like the Gil addition. It was cool with just Ocho & Shannon.
Ocho dont watch basketball though. I agree he coulda got someone better than Gil - I think Gil is an ignorant idiot - but I can understand why he did it to tap into the basketball audience

I dont think Shannon is going a messy route. He just did a long ass interview with 21 Savage that wasnt messy. He is being balanced - nothing wrong with tapping into controbersial here and there

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
She didn’t ask for that

Sounds like she ain’t ask for shyt but for him to come thru on some work like he promised her

Deals and work fall thru all the time, at the end of the day I tried to help. I tried to give you money, I tried to get this popping with you for whatever reason it didn’t work.

Now you on club Shay Shay talking about it and got folks kicking my back in

Got damn folks can win for losing

My peoples said I cant work with you right now shyt is hot but ima give you this bread to hold you over for a lil how is that wrong

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore's very own :salute:

Fixed

Shes a fat black women you have to clarify because best believe Rebel Wilson is getting the bag or Melissa McCarthy.

This! And she said exactly that!

But katt is clearly lying about some of the shyt in his video. It's his perspective so he's never wrong.

Just like Monique, she's never wrong in her perspective.

They're definitely bitter but they have a right to be if situations went as they claimed.

I definitely believe Monique got fukked over by okra and madea. And then Kevin left her out to dry bc he didn't want the baggage

Oh I'm not saying everything they're saying is 100% facts but the people who don't tow the line are always painted as the villains. Her recording TP saying exactly what she said he did, Lee Daniels apologizing to her, and Taraji saying she wasn't treated right by Oprah, just like Mo said is clearing her name in a lot of bs

Mo being perceived as the problem when in fact she was just vocal about what happened or was happening to her is WILD. When she went on her tirade, I never took sides but I said if a sliver of what she said is true, they need to be ashamed of themselves. Fast forward and here we are

Last edited: