Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
brehs i gotta say i believe mo'nique. corey holcomb was like everyone else --going off what the plebs were saying

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
brehs i gotta say i believe mo'nique. corey holcomb was like everyone else --going off what the plebs were saying

Monique seems like a woman that is trying to do what's right.

Stayed married to her husband, and talking about him like he's the King everytime you see her.

That woman right there needs to be protected.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
no smoke for her leeching ass bozo husband I see
it's her man, what is it to you? mad sassy.

If my bish lemma lay up and play ps5 all day while she makes millions it's her prerogative. now if i happen to manage and handle the day-to-day for my bish well then we working together. #AOB chuuuuch

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
@L0Qutus
This where CTG mentions the "narrative" being created and the rape etc. Should be like 4:30

CTG goin more in depth about kevin's beef. Long story short - Kevin got mad his sidepiece wanted to sleep with Wax and blamed CTG.

When people see you shinin' the hater's will try to pull you down. I'm just sayin' be on the lookout for someone to try and dirty up Shannon's name now that he is causing these industry folks problems.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You are deflecting here. You posed a question, and that member answered it with a fellow comedian saying it. Likely saying it today.
. And in the clip, Hughley directly mentions that they've worked together before.

But, to give another answer , producer/director Will Packer had issues with Monique before....and she's likely burned bridges with him.
I just want to see how far you're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Im not deflecting anything. I dont care what a follow comedian has to say since that comedian is also beefing with her. Also what have her and DL worked on together? Serious question seems like their beef stems from an interview where DL wasnt even apart of?
I expected the Will Packer namedrop, because she went over that in the interview too. Where is will packer's part of the story? Seems MoNique has shown emails and the burned trailer to back up her end.

Could her and sidney be difficult to deal with? Yes.
Could higher ups (mainly other black ppl in positions of power) not like dealing with Monique because she is outspoken? Yes.
Like that queens of comedy limo vs kings of comedy limo story. I'm sure some of you would label that being "difficult to work with"
Could both of those be true? Yes.

Now with that out of the way. Ill ask you, What do you make of Lee daniels apologizing to her and working with her again?
What do you make of Netflix working with her after she sued them and they settled?
Because again if she is so difficult to work with why are they working with her again? It's not like she is some megastar they have to deal with.
What do you make of Taraji calling out Oprah?

Do you think Shannon lied when he said he heard audio of Tyler Perry saying he lied on monique being difficult to work with?

The above are very simple questions that a lot of ppl seem to not bothering answering or deflect.

To the ppl saying "club shay shay just being messy" do yall actually watch the interviews or just pay attention when he goes viral? Im assuming for most of you it's the latter, because if you actually followed his channel/interviews you would know that's a lie. Was he being messy when he let Steve and others on? Was he suppose to block Katt and Monique from coming on?

Also for yall to say this so "messy", yall sure love commenting on it. Seems like we got ppl in here that dont like Monique or Shannon and in here commenting. When I dont like anything, I dont even bother commenting on it :jbhmm:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
So what?

I am listening? I see why you like Monique ya'll just make up shyt and run with it. I'm 50:57 minutes it's the part she saying people need to have bravery and courage to talk to her. To me that sounds like someone difficult to work with. I damn near an hour into this broad talking and I see why her career went the way it went imo.

Is this story confirmed? She could've just made that shyt up out of thin air and put it on DL. Like you just did me saying I ain't listening. i am listening but i don't automatically have to agree with everything Monique is saying that's some blind follower mentality.
u got it bruh lol.

nobody said u had to agree. ur original statement was she mad her and DL Hughley had a disagreeement. do u have a confirmed story on the fallout? all I can tell u is what she has said, she said it’s over gay shyt. u also wanted to group her with corey holcomb and say she just wanna say he gay to say it but , according to her , she has a reason to call him gay

whether u believe her is on u, but let’s see these confirmed reports u got since her word ain’t good enough

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Monique seems like a woman that is trying to do what's right.

Stayed married to her husband, and talking about him like he's the King everytime you see her.

That woman right there needs to be protected.
That goofy ass nikka fukked up her bag making ridiculous salary demands and fukkin others hoes openly while spendin her money :mjlol:

She shyttin on Tyler who has had no problems with others except coincidentally her :rolleyes:

An Oscar don't mean you get Meryl Streep money. There's plenty of cac actors and actresses with Oscars not making major bank. You not Angela Basett or Viola either.:mjlol:

That nikka probably took her Netflix check and had a coke binge weekend in the DR with multiple twenty something year old hoes :mjlol:

Now she is sayin some real shyt but it's a lot of goofy shyt too. She really think the gatekeeping Boogeymen nikkaz and cacs gonna wanna fukk with her as she continues this shyt? The entertainment industry is not a merit industry. You'd think she'd know this by now

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
True he does need to get a grip on it
What does this even mean :mjlol:

Y’all gone get the Boule hit squad?

nikka bout to hit 2 million in 9 hours.

In 3 more months he gone switch up on you nikkas like Hot Ones and Bad Bunny gone be sitting on that couch speaking Spanglish.

Just enjoy your favorite comedians unfiltered for now nikka.

Daps
1. Interesting you watched it and this is the conclusion you came to lmao.
2. She went at Netflix, they settled out of court. Netflix then still does business with her a decade later.
3. Seems like you werent watching to understand, just watching to see something to respond to. Because if you were actually watching the vid you would see her issues with Oprah (Hint: had nothing to do with oprah being more successful)
4. Lee Daniels is still working with her.

So do yall have proof of this "difficult to work with" thing? A millionaire in Lee Daniels is still working with her. A billionaire company in Netflix, who she sued, is still working with her. I would think they would know more about working with Monique than going off of rumors :jbhmm:

So is Taraji Henson also "difficult to work with" since she called Oprah out too? :jbhmm:
Yes. They both are for the simple fact that they brought all this to the public. Oprah handled things behind the scenes. Would you want to hire someone who runs their mouth, and is putting you on blast for issues you resolved months ago?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
What Monique doesn’t understand is that her being the fat black loud mouthed woman is what got her propped up in the first place. She was a walking talking stereotype and when she wanted to be taken seriously, they laughed her out of the room.

All of that strong outspoken black woman shyt is code for “ I wanna be a bytch and I don’t want anyone to call me out on it”. Constantly sitting there calling a grown ass black man “baby” is condescending as fukk as well.
Where are you from