Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This a low blow but I saw in the interview she said her first husband and her would always argue.

You know why that is Monique fanboys? Because the bytch is difficult to be around.

A long track record of arguing and having disputes with mfers.

Ya'll nikkas not gonna shame and gaslight me into thinking she's not the problem.

I will say Steve Harvey, Oprah, Kevin, Tyler Perry aren't angels and somehow less likable than Monique but they all handle business dealings better than her.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
I hope Shannon likes podcasting and becoming the next Joe Rogan/Wendy Williams b/c I see a lot of people will not fukk with him over these interviews with Kat and Mo'Nique.:francis:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I hope Shannon likes podcasting and becoming the next Joe Rogan/Wendy Williams b/c I see a lot of people will not fukk with him over these interviews with Kat and Mo'Nique.:francis:

Who gives a shyt? :manny:

Shannon is already rich, famous, and STAMPED. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. And who cares about these "lot of ppl" you're referring too. No one wants to hear the fake shyt anyway, but the sheep.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Rogan just signed a multimillion deal with Spotify. Shannon doesn't have a shoe, he doesn't have a major clothing line. For an NFL player he's diversified his income well enough but this might be the thing that keeps him paid and it's HIS platform. He can work for himself and pass it on to somebody else when he's tired of doing this.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
What Monique doesn’t understand is that her being the fat black loud mouthed woman is what got her propped up in the first place. She was a walking talking stereotype and when she wanted to be taken seriously, they laughed her out of the room.

All of that strong outspoken black woman shyt is code for “ I wanna be a bytch and I don’t want anyone to call me out on it”. Constantly sitting there calling a grown ass black man “baby” is condescending as fukk as well.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think for myself and don't hop on groupthink bandwagons. I don't care how much ya'll try to gaslight me. "interesting" yeah, ok. I don't have to agree with the narrative Monique is being mistreated and black balled because she's a fat black woman. Ya'll not going to gaslight me and argue me down into thinking anything other than she's the problem.
I didnt say anything about group think, so dont know why you would even bring that up. No one here is gaslighting you. You keep saying "no one wants to work with her and she burning bridges". Yet ppl who are actually working with her, continue to work with such a problematic person. You keep ignoring this.
Sometimes it is easier to settle a dispute than it is to fight it. Netflix probrably didn't want the bad press but I'm not lawyer and niether are you most likely.
Good for Lee now what about all the other people that don't work with her? They're all wrong and Monique is right about everything?
What other ppl are there? You keep going off about "she burning all her bridges and no one will want to work with her"
Netflix are working with her(twice AFTER she sued and settled).
Lee Daniels is working with her. He is the one that directed her in her oscar winning movie.

So what other ppl, other than Oprah and Tyler Perry have come out and said it is difficult to work with her? Those two ppl have also never directly worked with Monique on a set. Those two ppl who have never directed Monique and seem to be mad Monique wouldnt do free international promo for the movie they were producers of.
I see you ignored the part about Taraji. What are you thoughts on Taraji calling out Oprah? Is she just an angry bitter black woman too for calling out ppl on their bullshyt?
Do you think Shannon is lying about hearing the recording of Tyler Perry saying he lied on Monique about her being difficult to work with?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a shyt? :manny:

Shannon is already rich, famous, and STAMPED. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. And who cares about these "lot of ppl" you're referring too. No one wants to hear the fake shyt anyway, but the sheep.

Rogan just signed a multimillion deal with Spotify. Shannon doesn't have a shoe, he doesn't have a major clothing line. For an NFL player he's diversified his income well enough but this might be the thing that keeps him paid and it's HIS platform. He can work for himself and pass it on to somebody else when he's tired of doing this.

Like do ppl not realize Joe Rogan is the biggest podcast in the world? Also Shannon is successful on his own

I mean in the hollywood industry. DL and Monique have never worked togehter ot "burn that bridge"

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
That's YouTube's platform. They'll take that shyt from him whenever they feel like it. They'll just dig some broad up from his past and accuse him of sexual assault.

He's paid but I doubt he'll make Rogan money...that kind a money is reserved for entertainers that can attract a white audience.:ufdup:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's YouTube's platform. They'll take that shyt from him whenever they feel like it. They'll just dig some broad up from his past and accuse him of sexual assault.

He's paid but I doubt he'll make Rogan money...that kind a money is reserved for entertainers that can attract a white audience.:ufdup:
If the video goes viral, people will subscribe on Apple podcasts, Spotify etc. He's getting paid off those other platforms so even if he's not on YouTube he can pay his guests from the money he makes off the audio podcast.

People are listening right now to the audio version since YouTube doesn't let you play videos while your phone is locked unless you pay for premium.