Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's YouTube's platform. They'll take that shyt from him whenever they feel like it. They'll just dig some broad up from his past and accuse him of sexual assault.
They cant take anything because he not doing anything to get it taken. They cant "take" it anyway. Do you think youtube just goes around and chooses channels to "take"? :dahell:
On the bolded - He already been thru that and beat it. He has said on several occasions how he moves more careful now to not get caught up. He wont even take an elevator alone with a woman.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
This a low blow but I saw in the interview she said her first husband and her would always argue.

You know why that is Monique fanboys? Because the bytch is difficult to be around.

A long track record of arguing and having disputes with mfers.

Ya'll nikkas not gonna shame and gaslight me into thinking she's not the problem.

I will say Steve Harvey, Oprah, Kevin, Tyler Perry aren't angels and somehow less likable than Monique but they all handle business dealings better than her.
frfr. I dont believe Cabals are as prevalent as people pretend they are.

With that said, I dont think Monique is a bad person or a major bytch. I think shes someone who is insistent that business has to be done on her terms. Hollywood is all about leverage. The terms you dictate are the terms you can get away with and many people over estimate their value.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So this my last time responding to you over Monqiue.
I didnt say anything about group think,
I never said you mentioned group think so I'm stopping you here as I imagine you're going to argue a strawman. I brought up groupthink and the bandwagon effect because that's how a lot of hot topics on this forum and on the internet in general tend to work. Whatever is the popular narrative people will shame and gaslight you for not running with that narrative. "that's interesting" or maybe even call to question your listening abilities because you don't agree with the narrative or not scared to question it.
What other ppl are there? You keep going off about "she burning all her bridges and no one will want to work with her"
Where did I say no one will work with her? I have the entire quote for you. You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of dude. "Listening to respond" that's not me you're projecting that's all you and Monique. I did say she burn bridges and even in that post i didn't say "all" and that's true you're going around doing interviews with Yvette Carnell, The Breakfast Club, Shannon with the facade of being a mistreated black woman but really you're difficult to work with and trying to galvanize the public to banner for you to try to put pressure on other people she felt has wronged her into giving her a job/money and having a convo with her.
She complaining cause Oprah a more successful all-around recognizable person got the butler role after it was initially offered to her.

She even admitted Oprah had the money to help support the film.

I grew up around women like Monique would always have the finger pointed at someone else. Then you dig deep and find out they're the reason for their own calamity in life.

So if you're working with Monique in the industry just expect her to burn a bridge with you because she didn't get her way. And very difficult women to work with though nikkas going to try to spin this as she was wronged and she's standing up against the industry.

lebron-james-lebron.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So this my last time responding to you over Monqiue.

I never said you mentioned group think so I'm stopping you here as I imagine you're going to argue a strawman. I brought up groupthink and the bandwagon effect because that's how a lot of hot topics on this forum and on the internet in general tend to work. Whatever is the popular narrative people will shame and gaslight you for not running with that narrative. "that's interesting" or maybe even call to question your listening abilities because you don't agree with the narrative or not scared to question it.

Where did I say No will work with her? I have the entire quote for you. You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of dude. "Listening to respond" that's not me you're projecting that's all you and Monique. I did say she burn bridges and even in that post i didn't say "all" and that's true you're going around doing interviews with Yvette Carnell, The Breakfast Club, Shannon with the facade of being a mistreated black woman but really you're difficult to work with and trying to galvanize the public to banner for you to try to put pressure on other people she felt has wronged her into giving her a job/money and having a convo with her.
Netflix are working with her(twice AFTER she sued and settled).
Lee Daniels is working with her. He is the one that directed her in her oscar winning movie.
So do yall have proof of this "difficult to work with" thing? A millionaire in Lee Daniels is still working with her. A billionaire company in Netflix, who she sued, is still working with her. I would think they would know more about working with Monique than going off of rumors :jbhmm:

So is Taraji Henson also "difficult to work with" since she called Oprah out too? :jbhmm:

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
They cant take anything because he not doing anything to get it taken. They cant "take" it anyway. Do you think youtube just goes around and chooses channels to "take"? :dahell:
On the bolded - He already been thru that and beat it. He has said on several occasions how he moves more careful now to not get caught up. He wont even take an elevator alone with a woman.
Oh you must be young:russ: Whenever somebody get's too big for their britches they'll "me too" your ass in a second.

Cosby had been accused multiple times before the media DECIDED to make it a big deal. Charlegmagne announced his HBO show and they dragged that chick from S. Carolina out the bushes to accuse his ass.

Just watch...Shannon is going to tell people he was "warned" about giving these malcontents a platform for shyt stirring and accusations.:ufdup:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Oh you must be young:russ: Whenever somebody get's too big for their britches they'll "me too" your ass in a second.

Cosby had been accused multiple times before the media DECIDED to make it a big deal. Charlegmagne announced his HBO show and they dragged that chick from S. Carolina out the bushes to accuse his ass.

Just watch...Shannon is going to tell people he was "warned" about giving these malcontents a platform for shyt stirring and accusations.:ufdup:
You mustve missed CTG talking about that situation. There was no big boogie man behind that (as far as some powerful men doing it because he is getting "too big"). He said it was Wendy Williams husband(Kevin?) behind that campaign. He said Kevin had a beef with him and put money behind tearing CTG down. I think it was over CTG telling Wendy Kevin was cheating or something like that. I forgot the reason, but he put all that on Kevin.

Cosby was setup for a bunch of his stuff, but he was also moving sloppy to get caught up in that. So far it seems Shannon is very aware of things and moves accordingly :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
@L0Qutus
This where CTG mentions the "narrative" being created and the rape etc. Should be like 4:30

CTG goin more in depth about kevin's beef. Long story short - Kevin got mad his sidepiece wanted to sleep with Wax and blamed CTG.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I mean in the hollywood industry. DL and Monique have never worked togehter ot "burn that bridge"
You are deflecting here. You posed a question, and that member answered it with a fellow comedian saying it. Likely saying it today.
. And in the clip, Hughley directly mentions that they've worked together before.

But, to give another answer , producer/director Will Packer had issues with Monique before....and she's likely burned bridges with him.
I just want to see how far you're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.