Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So yeah I'm done with this shyt count me at the 55:00 mark. She ain't saying nothing just complaining about things not going her way.

She complaining cause Oprah a more successful all-around recognizable person got the butler role after it was initially offered to her.

She even admitted Oprah had the money to help support the film.

I grew up around women like Monique would always have the finger pointed at someone else. Then you dig deep and find out they're the reason for their own calamity in life.

So if you're working with Monique in the industry just expect her to burn a bridge with you because she didn't get her way. And very difficult women to work with though nikkas going to try to spin this as she was wronged and she's standing up against the industry.

lebron-james-lebron.gif

Daps
You don't discuss your issues you have with your spouse with the world. So her not bad mouthing her own husband on that podcast demonstrates she has a bit of decorum.

And she has no issues with her spouse anyway. What the hell are the people in this thread talking about :deadrose: she love that man, she calls him daddy

Daps
I like Sharpe, was up on Unc & Ocho early, and generally enjoy his content, but he has clearly taken a turn.

Everything he did before was fair,honest and positive. But by bringing gilbert arenas into the fold for sports, and now bringing in Monique to piggyback on Katt's show, he's embracing negativity for views, likes, and subs He's going to turn away the old fans.

Breh it's gonna be sad to lose you as a fan I'm sure, but Shannon would gladly sacrifice you at the altar for the 50 million new viewers that he has, I'm also sure. He's losing you but it's worth the sacrifice :o:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So if you're working with Monique in the industry just expect her to burn a bridge with you because she didn't get her way.
1. Interesting you watched it and this is the conclusion you came to lmao.
2. She went at Netflix, they settled out of court. Netflix then still does business with her a decade later.
3. Seems like you werent watching to understand, just watching to see something to respond to. Because if you were actually watching the vid you would see her issues with Oprah (Hint: had nothing to do with oprah being more successful)
4. Lee Daniels is still working with her.

So do yall have proof of this "difficult to work with" thing? A millionaire in Lee Daniels is still working with her. A billionaire company in Netflix, who she sued, is still working with her. I would think they would know more about working with Monique than going off of rumors :jbhmm:

So is Taraji Henson also "difficult to work with" since she called Oprah out too? :jbhmm:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
It's obvious you just going off at the mouth and didnt watch the the video. So why are you running you mouth putting out false narratives?
The only ppl that have said Monique is difficult to work with are the ppl she says are fukking ppl over.
Lee Daniels apologized to her and they worked together again. if she so difficult and has a terrible attitude, why would he work with her again?
Monique played Shannon Sharpe a recording of Tyler Perry admitting he spread a lie about her being difficult to work with.
That lie from Perry(the one you are pushing now) cost her roles and millions of dollars. Yes he deserves to be called out on his bullshyt.
Taraji P Henson was just going at Oprah a couple weeks ago about the same shyt Monique was calling her out for years ago.

Preach.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
1. Interesting you watched it and this is the conclusion you came to lmao.
I think for myself and don't hop on groupthink bandwagons. I don't care how much ya'll try to gaslight me. "interesting" yeah, ok. I don't have to agree with the narrative Monique is being mistreated and black balled because she's a fat black woman. Ya'll not going to gaslight me and argue me down into thinking anything other than she's the problem.
2. She went at Netflix, they settled out of court. Netflix then still does business with her a decade later.
Sometimes it is easier to settle a dispute than it is to fight it. Netflix probrably didn't want the bad press but I'm not lawyer and niether are you most likely.
3. Seems like you werent watching to understand, just watching to see something to respond to. Because if you were actually watching the vid you would see her issues with Oprah (Hint: had nothing to do with oprah being more successful)
More gaslighting "weren't watching to understand" nikka you don't even know me. Oprah was the better choice for that role if you're a broke director and you want funding and recognition for your movie you're going to go with Oprah. Seems like the better person in the long term to network with imo.

4. Lee Daniels is still working with her.
Good for Lee now what about all the other people that don't work with her? They're all wrong and Monique is right about everything?