Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I wonder why people say she's difficult to work with?

hmmm :jbhmm:
What ppl have said that other than oprah adn Perry?
Lee Daniels is working with here again in a movie called deliverance(wikipedia link(Netflix movie btw))

Lee Daniels was the director and writer on the Precious movie, so he wouldve been working directly with Monique on set. If she was so difficult with a terrible attitude, why is he working with her again?

If Monique is spreading these lies about Tyler and Oprah(who Lee seems to deal with), why would Lee deal with Monique again?

Netflix obviously dont think she is difficult to work with, since she has a recently released special with them

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Enabler talk. I remember her calling DL gay because of their disagreement. She's like Corey Holcomb who go to insult is calling nikkas gay.
u obviously ain’t listened to her right now. that’s not why she called DL Hughley Gay (according to her). she said DL people were insinuating her husband should fukk Lee Daniels. dunno how true it is but it ain’t about a disagreement

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I like Sharpe, was up on Unc & Ocho early, and generally enjoy his content, but he has clearly taken a turn.

Everything he did before was fair,honest and positive. But by bringing gilbert arenas into the fold for sports, and now bringing in Monique to piggyback on Katt's show, he's embracing negativity for views, likes, and subs He's going to turn away the old fans.

I've already tuned out Club Shay and Nightcap for these reasons and I'm tired of hearing about they personal stories on females they've encountered in their past lives

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
He probably did catch it. But doesn't care because if he would've responded she would've double down on the gaslighting. "Ok girl!" "SHAAAAAAAAAY SHAAAAAAAY", "Why are you mad?" or something to that effect.

Yeah I was going to say the samething jshani. Only old heads nikkas and black women care about dudes being gay nowadays. If Shannon likes men so the fukk what bruh? Why do you care?
Because it’s gay

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Because it’s gay
So what?
u obviously ain’t listened to her right now.
I am listening? I see why you like Monique ya'll just make up shyt and run with it. I'm 50:57 minutes it's the part she saying people need to have bravery and courage to talk to her. To me that sounds like someone difficult to work with. I damn near an hour into this broad talking and I see why her career went the way it went imo.

that’s not why she called DL Hughley Gay (according to her). she said DL people were insinuating her husband should fukk Lee Daniels. dunno how true it is but it ain’t about a disagreement
Is this story confirmed? She could've just made that shyt up out of thin air and put it on DL. Like you just did me saying I ain't listening. i am listening but i don't automatically have to agree with everything Monique is saying that's some blind follower mentality.