Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
monique low key calling shannon gay and he ain’t catching it. everytime she say “Shay Shay” it’s in a underhanded way
He probably did catch it. But doesn't care because if he would've responded she would've double down on the gaslighting. "Ok girl!" "SHAAAAAAAAAY SHAAAAAAAY", "Why are you mad?" or something to that effect.
Shannon be acting like #unbreakablebond didn’t happen last summer.

nikka had him court side and everything :mjlol:

In 2024....anybody that attacks him about that will probably get it worse

He's more likely to get hemmed up behind some of those stories he be telling about women on Nightcap
Yeah I was going to say the samething jshani. Only old heads nikkas and black women care about dudes being gay nowadays. If Shannon likes men so the fukk what bruh? Why do you care?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He probably did catch it. But doesn't care because if he would've responded she would've double down on the gaslighting. "Ok girl!" "SHAAAAAAAAAY SHAAAAAAAY", "Why are you mad?" or something to that effect.
Nah, I dont think she wouldve went that far. Shannon mightve caught it, he already said earlier "he dont chase lies" :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Did you go through that list? Most of those awards and nominations are for the SAME role. They’re for Precious. The other is for Bessie, which was on HBO, starring Queen Latifah, who is also black, and fat, and still works, including the lead in a major primetime show, The Equalizer. Queen didn’t even win her Oscar.
Latifah took control of her career from the beginning. She and long time business partner Shakim produce or co-produce many of the projects she does.Including Bessie and Equalizer. You'll see their names and Flavor Unit in the credits.

Every actor that had the spotlight had an opportunity to do the same thing, even if on a small scale. including Monique during the Parkers run or her Oscar promo tour.

Picture Latifah sitting on somebody's couch bytching and moaning for hours.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Enabler talk. I remember her calling DL gay because of their disagreement. She's like Corey Holcomb who go to insult is calling nikkas gay.
With the respect she was giving shannon that whole interview. She wouldnt have attacked him like that :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latifah took control of her career from the beginning. She and long time business partner Shakim produce or co-produce many of the projects she does.Including Bessie and Equalizer. You'll see their names and Flavor Unit in the credits.

Every actor that had the spotlight had an opportunity to do the same thing, even if on a small scale. including Monique during the Parkers run or her Oscar promo tour.

Picture Latifah sitting on somebody's couch bytching and moaning for hours.

All this shyt doesn’t negate the fact that she was potentially wronged or sabotaged….

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
With the respect she was giving shannon that whole interview. She wouldnt have attacked him like that :yeshrug:
We agree to disagree on that point. I noticed a pattern with her most the people she has issues with they had a mutual respect for one another at a point so I don't put it past her to lash out at Shannon in a few months or year over something. If you're rumored to be difficult to work with you at least need to put on the facade you have the ability to respect others.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
All this shyt doesn’t negate the fact that she was potentially wronged or sabotaged….
That cookie role was big. She lost the Cookie role because Lee Daniels said perry told him she was difficult to work with.
If she is lying, Lee will have no issues saying Monique lied.

For those going at Shannon he also has a lot of guest on with nothing but positive convo, no one cares. The normal interviews outweigh these like 98 to 2.
I think some of it is because nikkas just bytching that obviously havent been watching Club Shay Shay. The only time they see shannon's club content is when it goes viral. Some nikkas are also idiots that view ppl being called out as "being messy". If ppl followed their "never say anything" approach, ppl in power would forever fukk ppl over.