Monique is officially suing Netflix

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
its an insult to people that are really getting racially discriminated against

Dave Chapelle got paid that cuz he gets the world talking when he performs. Jerry Seinfeld is a name that is known to over 2 billion people in the world, the show has created unheard of amounts of revenue. i dont know how her lawyer cant get thru to her that its just not the same.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Lol bruh. The crowd was dead. I'm not sure if it was the jokes or delivery but it was wack. I randomly saw it on Netflix a few weeks ago and decided to watch.

Maybe I don't know comedy. Check it out for yourself
Netflix should have gave him a talk show like they did with Letterman.

Thats where Arsenio works best.

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its an insult to people that are really getting racially discriminated against

Dave Chapelle got paid that cuz he gets the world talking when he performs. Jerry Seinfeld is a name that is known to over 2 billion people in the world, the show has created unheard of amounts of revenue. i dont know how her lawyer cant get thru to her that its just not the same.

He doesn't care, he's going to get paid.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
She would be better served landing a comedy special with this network instead

5f59a34bff0d3744a8bf0921eb2ad20553041268478012329f1518355b77c18d.png

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla

I see All of these same posters in a thread backing Byron Allen up in the Supreme Court case against Comcast yet choose to shyt on Monique for suing for the same thing (racial discrimination affecting equal pay and opportunity).

Byron Allen said Diddy and Magic Johnson are scared to speak out on how they were low-balled and setup to fail by the Network because they are scared of being ostracized.

Yet Monique is literally doing what Byron Allen said Diddy and Magic are too scared to do and I just read over 50 post from "black men" shytting on a black woman calling out clear racial discrimination.
Monique is not suing to win the money, the case is now on legal record that netflix has been accused of racial and/or gender discrimination and gives the next young brother or sister being low-balled by a network because they are black a leg to stand on (historical precedent).

Until someone can explain to me why Amy Schumer was given 26x the amount Monique was offered ($13 million) for her terrible special then I'll say her claims are vaild (Amy's standup was so bad netflix had to change is rating system so it wouldn't show up rated one star)

An older relative explained to me that most of the "working class" black people hated on Dr. King and Brother Malcolm heavily during the 60's because they were "rocking the boat."

I'm seeing this play out in real time and Monique will be on the right side of history when they internal emails and correspondence between the Netflix folks are revealed.

Have you guys forgot about the foul shyt them cacs was saying about Kevin Hart when the Sony emails were hacked and leaked? Yet you are doubting Monique?

Protect Black Women.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I fukkin hate second hand embarrassment. Being in a position to watch a person without self-awareness do the cringiest acts ever and there's nothing that can be done when the damage sets in. If I do something dumb, like trip up the stairs in front of people - I'll still be thinking about that days later. Watching one person implode in front of huge group, nahh, unsettling af.

You sound like me lol