MoneyBagg Yo & his crew shoot dice court side at an NBA game; “We keep it real anywhere.”

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it.
You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it.

Watch a young nikka show his ass out in public

If it ain't for you it ain't for you..... square nikkas hate to see it :umad:
Not my taste, but I ain't mad at em':hubie:

No capppp

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The guy 2tymes is fresh out the chain gang I'm fully aware that this is just the latest stunt he has been apart of....trust me

You think he one of the most ignant new nikkas the machine putting in play? Cool....I might even agree with you

But I also know what it means and feels like to be fresh out with a few LEGAL dollars feeling good ngaf and wanting to show ya ass on these puss ass crackers why the fukk not 😂

I'm torn my nikka

Far removed but can't act like I don't recognize a nikka I might've been once upon a time

Did he have on them bracelets? 😂😂😂
nikka bet on the game like a regular person:gucci:

Ol look at me ass generation

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
The kind of hood tradition @Brehvity3135 looks up to :mjlol:

This is cornball behavior and you still reeling from getting your soul torched in the other thread. :umad:

You still a dry dikk trick. Soon as that PBO time run out you back stateside in that warehouse scrounging up funds for your next trickathon. Keep winning

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If this shyt was done as some kind of taunting to the opposing team it would be fine. Im assuming this is a grizzlies game... if ja mordant hit a flashy dunk or a crazy pass or broke someone's ankles and then came over to shoot dice with them that would be fire... but just randomly shooting dice with money on the floor at an NBA game is rediculous