MoneyBagg Yo & his crew shoot dice court side at an NBA game; “We keep it real anywhere.”

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is cornball behavior and you still reeling from getting your soul torched in the other thread. :umad:

You still a dry dikk trick. Soon as that PBO time run out you back stateside in that warehouse scrounging up funds for your next trickathon. Keep winning

You didn't torch shyt :mjlol:

No man worth a damn, with any level of self worth, worries himself with @anotherman's dikk activity

But we know what culture you adore and were raised on. You're fatherless, so the men who stepped in and out on your mom, spoke to you about tricks and crack whores. They probably thought you how to dikk watch and play CeeLo on the basketball court. Embrace your lovely hood culture :mjlol:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Knew it was going to be a matter of time ever since ja morant dad and several other rappers last year constantly standing up walking up and down the court dancing and yelling at refs

Then u got glorilla doing team intros

I’m just surprised Atlanta didn’t beat out Memphis first

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
You didn't torch shyt :mjlol:

No man worth a damn, with any level of self worth, worries himself with @anotherman's dikk activity

But we know what culture you adore and were raised on. You're fatherless, so the men who stepped in and out on your mom, spoke to you about tricks and crack whores. They probably thought you how to dikk watch and play CeeLo on the basketball court. Embrace your lovely hood culture :mjlol:

You couldn’t even respond to me in the other thread once you realized I live where your dusty ass calls a vacation. :umad:

Imagine having to ask another man for time off to go to another man’s creation and pay his worse hoes to have sex with you. :wow:

Your dikk activity is paying a developing nation street walker. You deserve all the scorn and shame the world over for your depraved behavior. You a broke boy incel pick a damn struggle little nikka. You can’t be broke with poor social skills as well.

You can’t pull hoes in your city and the hoes you do pull you need google translator and pesos. This is fatherless behavior. This is cac incel behavior but like most of you assimilated super c00ns you want to be Cac’s which is why you follow their hoe trail’s. :umad:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
If anything those other folks sitting
courtside probably got more money than the rappers

Significantly more money. :mjlol: Remember Chris Rock said his Jersey neighborhood was full of dentists and doctors. They weren’t the best dentists or doctors in the world. That’s when he knew the difference between rich and wealthy

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:manny:

What do Black people usually say? :lupe:

let me know, how should I talk
:manny:

What do Black people usually say? :lupe:

let me know, how should I talk

Turnt
Lit
Fye
Fire
Dope
Crazy

Ain’t never heard cool

Some of these comments are :mjpls:

People are tired of these ignorant ass rappers doing dumb shyt, & that’s your reply? :snoop:

nikka please :dead:

You must stay in Iowa or Nebraska :hhh:

I ain’t ever heard a black person use cool as an adjective.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Knew it was going to be a matter of time ever since ja morant dad and several other rappers last year constantly standing up walking up and down the court dancing and yelling at refs

Then u got glorilla doing team intros

I’m just surprised Atlanta didn’t beat out Memphis first

Why does black people offend you?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You couldn’t even respond to me in the other thread once you realized I live where your dusty ass calls a vacation. :umad:

Imagine having to ask another man for time off to go to another man’s creation and pay his worse hoes to have sex with you. :wow:

Your dikk activity is paying a developing nation street walker. You deserve all the scorn and shame the world over for your depraved behavior. You a broke boy incel pick a damn struggle little nikka. You can’t be broke with poor social skills as well.

You can’t pull hoes in your city and the hoes you do pull you need google translator and pesos. This is fatherless behavior. This is cac incel behavior but like most of you assimilated super c00ns you want to be Cac’s which is why you follow their hoe trail’s. :umad:

I did not reply to your emotional dikk watching post, I just laughed and kept it pushing :mjlol:

I got time this morning tho :mjgrin:

I know you work the graveyard shift at Subway so you gotta ask your shift leader for permission to use the restroom. Ever heard of tech? I worked last week from outside the country. Didn't have to request permission from nobody :banderas:

I know you can't relate :mjlol:

You can't stop with the dikk watching can you? Why are you so concerned about the next man's dikk? Is there something you wanna tell us about yourself? It's ok, love is love :mjlol:

See, unlike you, I don't pride myself on where I can get women. My father didn't teach me that, more important stuff to think on. I don't intend to teach my kids that. But when everything you admire and love is rooted in some rotted hood, of course you think "you can't get hoes in your own city" is a dope line :mjlol:

Of course, that ignores the fact that you were born fatherless, so today you use where you get women as some sort of social currency. "I'm better than him, I don't have to leave my low income block to get p*ssy"... What you want, a cookie? Is that what the dudes who walked in and out your mom's room gave you? :mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did not reply to your emotional dikk watching post, I just laughed and kept it pushing :mjlol:

I know you work the graveyard shift at Subway so you gotta ask your shift leader for permission to use the restroom. Ever heard of tech? I worked last week from outside the country. Didn't have to request permission from nobody :banderas:

You can't stop with the dikk watching can you? Why are you so concerned about the next man's dikk? Is there something you wanna tell us about yourself? It's ok, love is love :mjlol:

See, unlike you, I don't pride myself on where I can get women. My father didn't teach me that, more important stuff to think on. I don't intend to teach my kids that. But when everything you admire and love is rooted in some rotted hood, of course you think "you can't get hoes in your own city" is a dope line :mjlol:

Of course, that ignores the fact that you were born fatherless, so today you use where you get women as some sort of social currency. "I'm better than him, I don't have to leave my low income block to get p*ssy"... What you want, a cookie? Is that what the dudes who walked in and out your mom's room gave you? :mjlol:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps

And where are you now? Stateside :mjlol::umad:

You worked and sent in your time sheet to someone. Once again a worker. I own, operate and live where you need to take PBO. There’s a difference. Maybe in 20 years when you’re old and dusty you can join these c00ns on a permanent trick-cation. Hopefully you don’t get scoped in the process or your wig split by a motoconcho as you scour the streets for your next pray. You went out of the country to use google translator to communicate with a whore like you’re 15 cause you’re an autistic low educated incel

Oh and you from Bk? Yeh you definitely a trick. Y’all nikkas trick for Latin hoes the most. Actually it’s so bad RD had to pass reciprocity laws for you dusty tri state nikkas to pay child support after you crashed out in a street walker :dead: