MoneyBagg Yo & his crew shoot dice court side at an NBA game; “We keep it real anywhere.”

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not saying yall need to agree with this shyt Im really not

But damn I really hope y'all are not out here getting worked up every time you see another blk person engaging in a behavior that you currently deem beneath you

That's not healthy 😂😂😂
Man I'm telling you. Shyt ain't that serious

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
DWsGfUNV4AIc7XA.jpg
This pic hard asf, I want this along with the boosie/webbie throwing dice in black and white

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Whats Charleston White's commentary on this? :mjgrin:
"Yea yea yea yea, I bet they won't roll them dice with them youngins tho! Where's the money for the youth programs? Yea yea yea naw they don't give a damn about the community! Let's see them roll dice for charity instead of them millionaire athletes! Yea yea yea, bet they won't shoot dice with them underprivileged youths from their own neighborhoods. fukkin cowards. fukk TENNESEE NYIKKA fukk MEMPHIS. fukk POOH SHIESTY. fukk YOUNG DOLPH. fukk YO GOTTI. I can go back to my community, they caint!"

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
And this thread is a perfect distillation of the dichotomy in the black community. These dudes could have pulled their pants down and mooned the crowd, and you'd get some people coming in with "Man, them dudes just having fun at an NBA game, why you hating?" Or "Bu but white people".

It's not about not liking to have fun, or being serious all the time or any of that nonsense. It's about time and place. This is something that a lot of people struggle with in our "anything goes" culture. Some of us don't care for simpleton, attention seeking "I need a spotlight whether positive or negative" behavior. And that would go for if they were black, white, purple or whatever color. That's why people "bu bu white people"ing would only have a point if people felt like it would be ok if they did it. I'd call them simpletons too. Also, why can't people have our own standards, fukk what white people are doing? Why is it a comparison? It's just a way to deflect from poor behavior.

Those that defend this aren't going to change their mind about it, and vice versa. It's just an example of the two trains of thought about stuff like this.

One of the brothers is sitting there with a set of diamond studded handcuffs, that same brother claims to be a member of the Aryan nation in lyrics, a "metaphor" he often uses to help illustrate just how much he doesn't like "n*ggas"

:francis:

These guys are no more than mercenaries for white people.
And people will defend this too. Why you hating? Dude's just having fun in his lyrics. Taking it too seriously. It's art. Bu bu white people talk about being in the Aryan nation too. You ever think about that? Checkmate.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
This is only acceptable if I bump into you at the concession stand and you stained me the last time I saw you. :manny:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
These nikkas ain't got no home training

Can't bring everybody everywhere

These the type of friends you party with and pull up on to smoke with

Outside of that, you can't take em no where cause they gone embarrass you