MoneyBagg Yo & his crew shoot dice court side at an NBA game; “We keep it real anywhere.”

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And where are you now? Stateside :mjlol::umad:

You worked and sent in your time sheet to someone. Once again a worker. I own, operate and live where you need to take PBO. There’s a difference. Maybe in 20 years when you’re old and dusty you can join these c00ns on a permanent trick-cation. Hopefully you don’t get scoped in the process or your wig split by a motoconcho as you scour the streets for your next pray. You went out of the country to use google translator to communicate with a whore like you’re 15 cause you’re an autistic low educated incel

Oh and you from Bk? Yeh you definitely a trick. Y’all nikkas trick for Latin hoes the most. Actually it’s so bad RD had to pass reciprocity laws for you dusty tri state nikkas to pay child support after you crashed out in a street walker :dead:

I'm where I want to be :umad:

What you own? A truck? :mjlol: You really own it? Or the bank still do? :laff:

Oh Lord, some deformed closeted faggit who can't stop thinking about my dikk or what I do with it, and has a shrine in his shack dedicated to hood values, thinks I'm a trick. Oh no. What ever will I do with myself now? How can I live, knowing that someone in the bottom quintile of every socioeconomic metric ever invented (who's only brag is that he "owns" stuff and fukks local hoes lmao), doesn't think much of me? :mjlol:

The absolute nerve :mjlol:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I'm where I want to be :umad:

What you own? A truck? :mjlol: You really own it? Or the bank still do? :laff:

Oh Lord, some deformed closeted faggit who can't stop thinking about my dikk or what I do with it, and has a shrine in his shack dedicated to hood values, thinks I'm a trick. Oh no. What ever will I do with myself now? How can I live, knowing that someone in the bottom quintile of every socioeconomic metric ever invented (who's only brag is that he "owns" stuff and fukks local hoes lmao), doesn't think much of me? :mjlol:

The absolute nerve :mjlol:

nikka you need a place to stay? You’ve probably favorited my places on AirBnB in Santiago and Santo Domingo. Next time you hit the ground send your lady of the night to the family salon in Gurabo, then tell her to hit up one of the colmado’s for a Bohemia :mjlol: :umad: .

Where did you study? Where did you do your post graduate internship? We working on reciprocity agreements country to country but we settle for the state individual agreements as well

Y’all tricks special Colombia is next :shaq:

Nikka talkin bout a box truck when we department heads over here :wow:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Now if the NBA bans stuff like this ….

They will be called racist and it will cause a problem

This is fukking up our image a lot of stuff is
I was talking about this with the Kanye stuff. We as blacks gotta do a better job gate keeping our image. That's why we don't have the pull like the Jews do. Anything that disparages them or puts them in a bad light they shut it down and close ranks immediately. But we openly support stuff that makes us look bad because they're "keeping it real" and we wonder why politicians making ads with Trina and that Saucy breh. Or they're having sit downs with Cardi B or Meg the Stallion Abt black issues. That's how they see us. That's why we get no respect out here. That's why we're still getting crumbs at the table. Even the Asians got a bill passed during that stop asian hate movement. Our people are truly lost out here

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
On one hand this some ignorant shyt. On the other how many people can say they shot dice on a NBA court?
:heh:

It seems like a lotta people against this in this thread tho is on some you gotta behave in front of white folks shyt. Like if it was in a all black environment y’all wouldn’t give a fukk

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
No matter how you slice it, essentially gambling so openly at an NBA event is not a good look for the league lol. Shooting dice is illegal activity.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
DWsGfUNV4AIc7XA.jpg
Knew it was a matter of time before someone posted this :deadrose:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I get it

It shouldn't have been posted like 95% of this shyt

But hey "regular" is so subjective these days

People gone get they shut off one way or another
Not when you have sense. If someone in the crowd was scheming on them they would've got got cause you go through metal detectors in the arenas. That's just stupid and he got lucky