MoneyBagg Yo & his crew shoot dice court side at an NBA game; “We keep it real anywhere.”

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Turnt
Lit
Fye
Fire
Dope
Crazy

Ain’t never heard cool

People are tired of these ignorant ass rappers doing dumb shyt, & that’s your reply? :snoop:

You must stay in Iowa or Nebraska :hhh:

I ain’t ever heard a black person use cool as an adjective.
Life must've been like a hurricane for you :duck:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:laff: nikka you need a place to stay? You’ve probably favorited my places on AirBnB in Santiago and Santo Domingo. Next time you hit the ground send your lady of the night to the family salon in Gurabo, then tell her to hit up one of the colmado’s for a Bohemia :mjlol: :umad: .

Where did you study? Where did you do your post graduate internship? We working on reciprocity agreements country to country but we settle for the state individual agreements as well

Y’all tricks special Colombia is next :shaq:

Nikka talkin bout a box truck when we department heads over here :wow:

This faggit thinks men with disposable income that can travel worry about roofs over their head :dead:

It's not enough you stay wondering about my dikk, you trying to climb on it, asking about my educational background :mjlol:

So let me get this straight... You own... something (a truck, a bodega, a drop ship LLC lmao), but you're also a departmental head? So you work... for someone? Can you be CEO and departmental head at the same time? fukking retard can't get his story straight, wannabe CEO head ass :laff:

"Oh I don't have to ask permission to take vacation" yeah nikkas on government assistance don't need to take permission :laff:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
On one hand this some ignorant shyt. On the other how many people can say they shot dice on a NBA court?
:heh:

It seems like a lotta people against this in this thread tho is on some you gotta behave in front of white folks shyt. Like if it was in a all black environment y’all wouldn’t give a fukk

People kept the same energy when these goofy broads were twerking in that black restaurant. :yeshrug:

Dishonorable behaviors by black folds need to be called out by black folks.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On one hand this some ignorant shyt. On the other how many people can say they shot dice on a NBA court?

It seems like a lotta people against this in this thread tho is on some you gotta behave in front of white folks shyt. Like if it was in a all black environment y’all wouldn’t give a fukk

Not true at all. Breh in Dallas, who owned the restaurant, told them bytches to get off his tables and couches twerking. Its a segment of destructive black people who need to seriously go away and get some help. They seek attention like children..

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Turnt
Lit
Fye
Fire
Dope
Crazy

Ain’t never heard cool

People are tired of these ignorant ass rappers doing dumb shyt, & that’s your reply? :snoop:

Damn, black people can't have expanded vocabs? :gucci:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I would hate being around black people like this. The sheer embarrassment of sitting in those stands and bearing witness to that minstrel act, as non-whites among the crowd look on them with a mix of disgust and mocking amusement, might even prompt me to leave the game.

Thankfully, I live in New England, where we’re more cultured and refined. Black people do not conduct themselves in this way up here.

:francis:

I lived in NE for a couple of years and can say this is simply not true. I saw intense levels of ignorance and stupidity from every single person I met while there.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Turnt
Lit
Fye
Fire
Dope
Crazy

Ain’t never heard cool

You’re trying too hard.

Plenty of people said/say “cool”

“He cool as shyt yo”

I’ve heard that often growing up

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I hope you are the One Neo cuz when that ban lift :damn:

People kept the same energy when these goofy broads were twerking in that black restaurant. :yeshrug:

Dishonorable behaviors by black folds need to be called out by black folks.

Not true at all. Breh in Dallas, who owned the restaurant, told them bytches to get off his tables and couches twerking. Its a segment of destructive black people who need to seriously go away and get some help. They seek attention like children..
Twerking and shooting dice are two different things. I can see why people would be offended by twerking in public becuz there’s a sexual element to it

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twerking and shooting dice are two different things. I can see why people would be offended by twerking in public becuz there’s a sexual element to it

At the end of the day its attention seeking and childish. Bet on the game thats going on in front of you. The whole nation is on "look at me, look at me" mode right now and it's getting old. People really need to grow up.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im not saying yall need to agree with this shyt Im really not

But damn I really hope y'all are not out here getting worked up every time you see another blk person engaging in a behavior that you currently deem beneath you

That's not healthy 😂😂😂
No we do what the rest of the world does, ignore them like they are annoying children or avoid any setting where you cross paths with those behavior patterns.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Naw not at all. There's a time and place for everything and this ain't it.

Alot of blacks walk into a black establishment and wanna get the hookup act ignorant and likewise the black establishment will provide poor customer service to other blacks.

We go into a white establishment and act all proper and shyt. White person come into our business. "Hello, how may I help you?"

You can try and slice this however you want but this is tacky as hell